Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Mo out indefinitely, Jazz "bigs" trade soon?

Quote Originally Posted by mrpibb
    http://basketball.realgm.com/tradech..._trade/6186402

I don't think this is too bad at all, unless I am very much underrating Zaza's worth to the Hawks.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c92r86h
    I mentioned before the Jazz should target guys like Teague and Blesdoe. Dunno if the Hawks want to extend Teague or not, but maybe they'd decide to go with Lou Williams at the point and have a Smith, Millsap, Horford frontline.

Banned

Thunder fans, would you do a midseason rental trade?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c36qows

All 3 guys will be off the books at the end of the season anyway.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Time to blow it up so we get a good draft pick!

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2

I don't think they'd let Martin go.

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    Kobe for Millsap straight up. LA needs a stretch 4,they can bring Pau off the bench too. Would Utah be willing to do this?
    lmao

Thunder might do Perkins + Maynor + Pick, but the last two years of Perkins contract are pretty ugly. Perkins would be a decent backup for Kanter, but paying $9 million for a backup C is a bit rich.

Banned

They might not even have him after the season though. Utah might not have Al either after this season.

OKC needs low-post scoring this season. Jefferson would be the answer.
    Utah needs a backcourt right now. Martin and Maynor would be the answer.

Is there any particular reason OKC needs anything right now?

Banned

Is there any particular reason OKC needs anything right now?
    For the playoffs. Perkins, Ibaka, Collison were decimated by Bosh in the Finals. They still need to upgrade their PF/C rotation.

Al wouldn't do much better against Bosh either. The only thing he's got going for him is he can score on the other end, but he's not even the best option for that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Mo Williams had been so great for the Jazz backcourt but now it looks like he's out for a long time, maybe for the season.

The Jazz will need a replacement if they want to make the playoffs. Tinsley is their only true PG right now so they'll need to another PG. Foye is just a 3-pointer, LOL. And Burks is more of a shooting guard.

So who can Utah get for Jefferson or Millsap?
    Watson is a true pg but he looks like shit.

If not for his big contract Calderon would be a good target.
    He makes less than Al and a bit more than Millsap I believe and they all have expiring contracts. He's the guy I'd think and if Bargani is really being shopped Al makes a lot of sense in Toronto. Who wants the Italian is the question?

http://basketball.realgm.com/tradech..._trade/6186402

I don't think this is too bad at all, unless I am very much underrating Zaza's worth to the Hawks.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c92r86h
    The Hawks want to trade Teague to have Millsap come off the bench behing Horford and Smith?

MarShon Brooks, Kris Humphries a first rounder for Millsap and a filler. Maybe this can get to Nets management. Getting Hump makes no sense for them but they would love to get MarShon.
    They would? They already have Burks at the end of their bench. Brooks doesn't have a high basketball IQ does he?

We need a defender and rebounder alongside Brook. Billy should aggressively try to get Millsap or Al to make us a championship team.
    Al isn't a defender.

Millsap would probably do very well with the Knicks...and I'd love to send you Felton...tho I know none of this would work straight up.
    After last season Jazz wouldn't want Felton.

Utah would win that trade in spades. In spades in spades in spades in spades.

DeMarcus Cousins playing on a good team, with Favors alongside him? You'd be on crack not to accept that deal. Completely crackified.
    They'd never do it. If he was on their team he would have already been traded. They wouldn't put up with his shit as long as the Kings have. I was surprised to read that they had interest last year when there were trade rumors about him.

I think if the Jazz wanted Cousins they would have drafted him, they were probably scared of but by the headcase thing.
    He was already gone. They tried to trade up for him or Monroe supposedly. Monroe would have been a great fit.

Just for fun, try to trade Millsap and Burks and a draft pick and bring in Wall lol.
    Wall could be great but I don't see it happening.

I mentioned before the Jazz should target guys like Teague and Blesdoe. Dunno if the Hawks want to extend Teague or not, but maybe they'd decide to go with Lou Williams at the point and have a Smith, Millsap, Horford frontline.
    Can't see it and Clipps are hanging onto Bledsoe for the time being I'd imagine.

That one makes some sense but do they want to trade Martin away? Do the Jazz even like Maynor? They gave him away once.

Time to blow it up so we get a good draft pick!
    Which draft are you talking? The upcoming one is supposed to be horrible.

They might not even have him after the season though. Utah might not have Al either after this season.

OKC needs low-post scoring this season. Jefferson would be the answer.
    Utah needs a backcourt right now. Martin and Maynor would be the answer.
    They better not have Al back! Martin and Maynor are an answer not sure they are the answer.

To me Calderon looks like their guy. Who wants Bargani?

Martin is our spark off the bench so aint gonna let him go obviously, we need to add a piece not replace one for another. Big Al is a very good low post scorer but with Ibaka hitting his shots we have 1- Durant 2- Westbrook 3- Martin 4- Ibaka scoring and sharing the ball so not much space for another offensive player. I'd trade for Gortat, Noah or even R.Lopez.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Martin is our spark off the bench so aint gonna let him go obviously, we need to add a piece not replace one for another. Big Al is a very good low post scorer but with Ibaka hitting his shots we have 1- Durant 2- Westbrook 3- Martin 4- Ibaka scoring and sharing the ball so not much space for another offensive player. I'd trade for Gortat, Noah or even R.Lopez.
    Obviously that is nice in theory and purely a pipedream...

Why would Bulls trade Noah at all? Unless your giving up durant, there isnt any other player Noah is worth trading for on your team that Bulls need or want. We are not going to trade Noah for scraps, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Obviously that is nice in theory and purely a pipedream...

Why would Bulls trade Noah at all? Unless your giving up durant, there isnt any other player Noah is worth trading for on your team that Bulls need or want. We are not going to trade Noah for scraps, that's for sure.
    lol why so defensive dude? I aint Presti, I was just naming centers who could actually help.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    lol why so defensive dude? I aint Presti, I was just naming centers who could actually help.
    Well, same reaction you would get if people started bringing up Durant and Westbrook in trades. You would be asking people to stop smoking crack...