Bill Russell

Banned

Default Re: #3 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Bill Russel

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    huh?

Stop trolling please.. This is legit thread..
    Man get off this board...You're 14...I'm only 21 but I think most people here can agree you don't know shit about life at age 14 let alone know anything about basketball...Wait a few years before you start preaching your opinions...Are you even in high school?

I mean if you had a positive rating and brought something of VALUE other then being a little Kobetard making TRUE kobe fans look bad it would be w.e...

Does anyone else agree someones account should automatically be terminated once it get's into the red?

ugh

Local High School Star

Bill Russell

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    Man get off this board...You're 14...I'm only 21 but I think most people here can agree you don't know shit about life at age 14 let alone know anything about basketball...Wait a few years before you start preaching your opinions...Are you even in high school?

I mean if you had a positive rating and brought something of VALUE other then being a little Kobetard making TRUE kobe fans look bad it would be w.e...

Does anyone else agree someones account should automatically be terminated once it get's into the red?

ugh
    He's really 14? Wow that's on hell of a f@got why the hell would he even vote if he hasn't even seen magic the goat laker play. I guess he think kobe is the best after MJ by reading his comment on the first thread which he actually says kobe has a case right now for # 1

Dunking on everybody in the park Suckafree's Avatar

Magic

Bill Russell

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369

ugh
    Who cares.. Does age matter here? You're older than me but you act like a kid and I'm pretty sure I act more mature than you, creating a lot of nonsense thread and sucking Wilt's Dick even tho his already dead..

You're the one who should left this board asshole, everyone here has the right for their own opinion. If you cant take mine then thats your problem..

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    He's really 14? Wow that's on hell of a f@got why the hell would he even vote if he hasn't even seen magic the goat laker play. I guess he think kobe is the best after MJ by reading his comment on the first thread which he actually says kobe has a case right now for # 1
    Well, in his defense I'm only 21 and I think Wilt is one of the best (top 3) if not THE best...and Obviously I didn't SEE him play when it was going on..most of us haven't...BUT, I've spent the last few "adult" years of my life watching HOURS AND HOURS of footage of Jordan, Bird, Magic, Wilt, Russell, West, Oscar, Shaq, Kobe etc etc etc...When I young, I thought like this

JORDAN NUMBER 1! 6 CHAMPIONSHIPS (young mistake)
    KOBE!!! SHAQ!!! (see the trend, earliest memories are going in order of what I saw....I remember CLEARLY watching the Bulls VS Jazz finals...Lakers vs Indiana etc etc...but did I truly understand what the **** was going on? hell no...I LAUGH at my old opinions now...So once this guy ages a little bit, grows the **** up and spends some OBJECTIVE time reading article after article...NON ESPN highlight BS opinions...and watches tons of footage...THEN he gets to say something and have some merit to it...Right now him being 14, not even seeing the entirety of Kobe's career without an adult perspective makes his opinion basically nothing...just like ALL of our opinions were at that age. So I'm not saying hes dumb, he loves basketball so he must be smart in someway ...he just needs to stop trolling and maybe that negative rating will go green

College star

This is easy, once Kareem took 2nd place, Bill Russell takes this one.

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    Does all voter here seen magic played? So what's your point?

"Kobe GOAT Lakers" Magic Johnson.. Tell me if he doesnt have a case you ph@g0t..