Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: What is up with all the people typing like ******s?

Thread title had me confused.
    I found out that w[color=black]iggers[/color] is blocked by also calling Blessed Mathews that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0r5LQolkaIA
    i need something to say
    Haha, you sound like a young Shaquille O'Neal

Banned

OP also needs to get over his obsession with the Nets, every day he makes a Nets thread, it's pathetic. He's got a wife and kid(s?) and no job, yet all he does all day is talk sh*t about the Nets. Fvcking loser.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    OP also needs to get over his obsession with the Nets, every day he makes a Nets thread, it's pathetic. He's got a wife and kid(s?) and no job, yet all he does all day is talk sh*t about the Nets. Fvcking loser.
    I live in Brooklyn. They are a local team. All day long the news is about the LOCAL teams. I cannot post about my hometown team?

Two kids and work btw, albeit contract. Wouldn't i have more time to post with no job? Should i sit quietly and dream of work?

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Oh hey buddy. You used "you" improperly. You shoulda typed "you're". Black people with access to the World Wide Web don't type like that.

Such an idiot.
    See this is my point. The slang and everything is an act that you either think is a clever way to be racist, or is just something you think is cool because you're a moron. It's obviously fake. If it;s how you talk, it wouldn't pop up randomly. Why do that? You sound illiterate.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    See this is my point. The slang and everything is an act that you either think is a clever way to be racist, or is just something you think is cool because you're a moron. It's obviously fake. If it;s how you talk, it wouldn't pop up randomly. Why do that? You sound illiterate.
    With all due respect, didn't you get beat up by a 9 year old Indian kid at the park?

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    With all due respect, didn't you get beat up by a 9 year old Indian kid at the park?
    You're a Godzuki alt? Serious? Only he thought that was clever, he made it up. That's so gay. I actually though Godzuki really did leave the board like he said but he's trolling under a new account. I thought you were your own man. You're a gimmick account.

Banned

Budadiii ain't godzuki, and get off welfare you bum.

Budadiii ain't godzuki, and get off welfare you bum.
    Print this out somewhere for when you get laid off someday. Shit circles around and from the sound of you, your backup plan probably sucks. Because the world we live in it will happen at some point.

Banned

Most butt-hurt thread in ISHtory: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=319901

You're a Godzuki alt? Serious? Only he thought that was clever, he made it up. That's so gay. I actually though Godzuki really did leave the board like he said but he's trolling under a new account. I thought you were your own man. You're a gimmick account.

Calm down.

After the accusations I did some research on who Godzuki was and why people kept thinking he was me.

Come to find out the kid was ****ing hilarious. That shit was funny the way he straight up fabricated a story about you getting punked at the park.

Even though it did happen, lol. I read the thread bro. You let that 9 year old get under your skin and you made a thread about it... years later you still can't laugh about it?

I think all my threads should be linked to on every board so thanks.

Banned

Print this out somewhere for when you get laid off someday. Shit circles around and from the sound of you, your backup plan probably sucks. Because the world we live in it will happen at some point.
    It's k, i'll just go on welfare like my hero Niko.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Calm down.

After the accusations I did some research on who Godzuki was and why people kept thinking he was me.

Come to find out the kid was ****ing hilarious. That shit was funny the way he straight up fabricated a story about you getting punked at the park.

Even though it did happen, lol. I read the thread bro. You let that 9 year old get under your skin and you made a thread about it... years later you still can't laugh about it?
    Yeah ok, all of that makes sense. You researched Godzuki. I see. Sorry, what was i thinking?

Banned

Hey kids, if you lose your job don't worry, you TOO can collect welfare while complaining on the internet about the Brooklyn Nets and teenagers typing in slang.

#AmurricanDream.