Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: -we own the nuggets-

apparently not

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1SportsFan86
    Man please!!!!!! I don't even no why I'm even saying anything to you...lol man the Nuggets haven't been to the WCF since 1985 and I wasn't even born yet...the Nuggets didn't do anything in the 90's and where a joke untill they got Melo who hasn't won a thing in the NBA, then the Nuggets get Billups and all of a sudden George Karl in the best coach in the NBA?...they only reason the Nuggets are doing what there doing is because of Billups if you take Billups off the team and put Iverson back they don't make it past the Hornets and that's a fact chump....

I wonna see how these Nuggets handle the pressure if they do face the Lakers or Rockets because if you think the Nuggets are gonna push the Lakers or Rockets around like they did the Mavs and Hornets cuz that's not gonna happen, all the guys that are killing the Mavs right now will be a non-facter in the next series, like I said to that other Nuggets fan enjoy this because your team in gonna get robbed by Stern next no team is safe besides the Cavs.

Man how butthurt are you seriously? cause all you do is ***** about the Nuggets like how old are you 12? accept defeat and shut the fuck up

Here is the class or lack of class of the Dallas fans...(since you can't beat the Nuggets you have to mess with their families)Cuban, who is skipping the trip to Denver so he can pick up an award, invited Martin

Knowledge Is Power shortlunatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1SportsFan86
    Man please!!!!!! I don't even no why I'm even saying anything to you...lol man the Nuggets haven't been to the WCF since 1985 and I wasn't even born yet...the Nuggets didn't do anything in the 90's and where a joke untill they got Melo who hasn't won a thing in the NBA, then the Nuggets get Billups and all of a sudden George Karl in the best coach in the NBA?...they only reason the Nuggets are doing what there doing is because of Billups if you take Billups off the team and put Iverson back they don't make it past the Hornets and that's a fact chump....

I wonna see how these Nuggets handle the pressure if they do face the Lakers or Rockets because if you think the Nuggets are gonna push the Lakers or Rockets around like they did the Mavs and Hornets cuz that's not gonna happen, all the guys that are killing the Mavs right now will be a non-facter in the next series, like I said to that other Nuggets fan enjoy this because your team in gonna get robbed by Stern next no team is safe besides the Cavs.
    when did i ever say that George Karl was the best in the NBA?? or that we were gonna beat up on the Rockets or Lakers?? did you even bother to find out about our real point of views rather than just assume them?? God your pathetic...Billups was a great addition, bt that doesnt take anything away from the team. I guess your just oblivious to the rest of the teams improvements...The emergence of JR, the excellent additions of Birdman and Dahntey, Nene having a great comeback from testicular cancer, Melo's improvements from winning the gold medal and grasping a greater concept of team basketball, and lets not forget the effort given by everyone to become a more defensive minded team rather than just a team that would run and chuck shots...the team was reborn again, and we are happy, so i dnt giv a sh!t wat u think about us, ur team is the one on the decline, not ours

just go back and crawl into that lonely cave you came out of in which it is just you, yourself, and the Mavs...