Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Why would he jump with his right foot? Anyway, that picture doesn't prove anything at all, as usual.
    Did he, or did he not take 3 steps to dunk a free throw.

Yes or No?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by mrpibb
    The amount of Wilt hate on this board is hilarious. I'm sure Deuce Bigalow will come in with some skewed statistics within the next ten hours. Because that's all Deuce does -- attack players.

If is not on ESPN those losers don't believe it's so. Because Wilt didn't have this hyper media attention as modern players it's hard for the ignorant to believe he was so great.

Tex Winter will be labeled as senile or liar or both I guess

Thank you CavaliersFTW

Read my previous posts.
    oh my bad!

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

read the papers lol

Tex Winter - Chairmen of the NCAA Coaches Committee flat out claims he witnessed it. Not a "rumor". It all falls on him. Send him a letter in the mail if you want to criticize someone, he's the eyewitness. Chamberlain also later claimed he did it, independently of that. And his story and Tex's story matched with an identical time frame (his freshman year in college). Too many things are a coincidence here. Don't be stupid

Just like Wilt had eyewitnesses of how he could grab a coin and change it a la top of the backboard... We've heard about these eyewitnesses before and we've heard the most silly things ever a la Wilt's volleyball skills, a la Wilt's shooting skills, a la Wilt crushing toes skills, a la Wilt's 50 inch vertical...

Quote Originally Posted by 32jazz

If is not on ESPN those losers don't believe it's so. Because Wilt didn't have this hyper media attention as modern players it's hard for the ignorant to believe he was so great.

Tex Winter will be labeled as senile or liar or both I guess

Thank you CavaliersFTW
    Gotta be both because being senile doesn't account for why he said the EXACT same thing alllllllllll the way back in November of 1956

So an opposing coach decided to exaggerate and enact a new rule... just 'cause?

Just like Wilt had eyewitnesses of how he could grab a coin and change it a la top of the backboard... We've heard about these eyewitnesses before and we've heard the most silly things ever a la Wilt's volleyball skills, a la Wilt's shooting skills, a la Wilt crushing toes skills, a la Wilt's 50 inch vertical...
    Did he, or did he not take 3 steps to dunk a free throw, as per Tex Winter's EXTREMELY SPECIFIC description of the event from both 1956, and his recollection in 2011.

Yes or No?

Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 02-26-2012 at 07:23 AM.

So an opposing coach decided to exaggerate and enact a new rule... just 'cause?

Is it past your bedtime, millwad? Where's your response? Oh, I get it. You want to photograph it so that everyone knows your response happened.

NBA rookie of the year

Is it past your bedtime, millwad? Where's your response? Oh, I get it. You want to photograph it so that everyone knows your response happened.
    Actually it's in the middle of the day in Sweden, cutie.
    And idiot, I never challenged that, I challenged that Wilt could dunk from the FT-line with 3 small steps..

Now I couldn't care what Tex Winter says but I think it's possible that Wilt could do it with full speed.

Are you sure it's not naptime?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Gotta be both because being senile doesn't account for why he said the EXACT same thing alllllllllll the way back in November of 1956
    Just like the Obama birth certificate announcements, in Hawaiian newspaper's, I guess there was a conspiracy between the NCAA Rules Committee, Tex Winter & newspapers to assure Wilt future GOAT status

Wilt's the Manchurian Player?

In the face of credible evidence these nuts still want to dispute this

Reminds me of the Obama 'Birthers' or the 9/11 'Truthers'.

Just dismiss these clowns as 'Wilt Truthers' from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Holy shit dude dances like George Bush

Are you sure you're not a second creation of Wilt's dick in your filthy grandmother's ******? Phagg0t mormon..
    u mad, bro?

I actually am not a Wilt nut-hugger. But I do call out the half-assed illogical bullshit some of his haters spew. And that's what happened here. What have I said in this thread that was incorrect?

I never saw him play. Apparently, you've never seen him play either. I don't need a photograph to tell me that Hitler committed suicide or that Bin Laden's dead.

So what's your problem? You're wrong. I've been wrong on this board many times, but I man up. This ****** mormon has got more balls than you do, "cutie."

Actually it's in the middle of the day in Sweden, cutie.
    And idiot, I never challenged that, I challenged that Wilt could dunk from the FT-line with 3 small steps..

Now I couldn't care what Tex Winter says but I think it's possible that Wilt could do it with full speed.
    There is no piece of historical evidence to ever suggest he ran full speed. All historical evidence, quite contrarily, is extremely specific and describes in detail how he took just 3 steps. In fact, 3 steps is literally his exact approach method to practice and compete in the high jump - which also falls within this exact time period. Another Coincidence?
    http://www.desmoinesregister.com/Vid...lain-high-jump

So I'll ask again, did Wilt take 3 steps to dunk a free throw?

Yes, or No

Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 02-26-2012 at 07:41 AM.