Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: What will you make out of Westbrook outplaying Chris Paul tonight on national TV?

Default Re: What will you make out of Westbrook outplaying Chris Paul tonight on national TV?

Godbrook Shames Your Foolish Predictions

CP with 16 dimes/2 TO's.

Westbrick out there choking on his FT's.

Well CP3 won that battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Young X

CP with 16 dimes/2 TO's.

Westbrick out there choking on his FT's.

WB would have 35 dimes if he had Jordan and Griffin finishing his drive and dishes.

Stuck with Thabeet, Gomes, Collison, and 19 year old Adams tonight.

CP3 still got outplayed.

High School Starter

Didn't go as planned I guess, wstbrk had few more points but cp more steals blocks rebounds assists less turnovers was better down the stretch cp outplayed his ass
    Last edited by joeyjoejoe; 11-14-2013 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyjoejoe
    Didn't go as planned I guess
    half of CP's assists come from normal everyday passes that JJ Redick, Griffin, Jordan, Crawford, Dunleavy make.

Westbrook literally has to force every single assist he gets except for the occasional easy one from Durant.

CP did NOT outplay WB tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    half of CP's assists come from normal everyday passes that JJ Redick, Griffin, Jordan, Crawford, Dunleavy make.

Westbrook literally has to force every single assist he gets except for the occasional easy one from Durant.

Lol, dude, are you serious? He has DURANT on his team. Arguably the best current scorer. Please stop. You are trying too hard.

High School Starter

Lol paul had better stats and his team won haha

Quote Originally Posted by toooo
    Lol, dude, are you serious? He has DURANT on his team. Arguably the best current scorer. Please stop. You are trying too hard.
    Do you even watch the games? Durant hits the occasional open jump shot from WB but for the most part he gets his buckets from pull ups, getting fouled, and drives to the basket.

Having Griffin/Jordan down low is much better for assist numbers than having Durant on your team. Couple that with Redick, Crawford, Dunleavy and there you have it.

The **** is WB passing to? Thabo and Jackson? **** out of here.

Nah... I'm ****ing with yall. CP outplayed Westbrook tonight.

I even win arguments when I'm clearly wrong.

Local High School Star

come on man cp3 was well better today.

is Budadiiii Fresh Kid or am I needed new glasses?

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Lmao. Like I said in the game thread, me and you don't usually agree about Westbrook but I gained a lot of respect for him when he came back early from his injury, and said he owes it to his teammates.