Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    am i missing something? what does this company have to do with the case?
    Nothing

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    It's a woman pushing the open door button a gazillion times (thus holding the door open) while acting paranoid either from a real threat, mental illness or drugs. Really not as creepy as people are making it seem IMO.
    Considering the fact that she died shortly after, I find it ultra creepy. Even if it was drugs, and/or mental illness, let alone foul play. I'm sorry but most people here don't believe in Ghosts, and find similar ideas cartoonish. actual human nature and behavior can be very creepy though. Whether it's through drugs or mental illness, watching someone with no control of themselves that ends in a pretty horrific death is VERY creepy.

That's without considering that there is a decent chance that there was foul play (not involving casper).

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    am i missing something? what does this company have to do with the case?
    We were discussing some Illuminati bs, and there was coincidentally a company beside the hotel that had a pyramid on their website.

She is definitely not on drugs; there is no way. Her actions speak of a person scared out of her mind. There should be more tale tell signs of drug use: for example, does she have a glowstick, pacifier, and is she dancing to trance music on an ipod or anything. She's asian. That's how they party in South Cali.

I wish people would drop the angle that she died because she was having a bad trip or whatever. Now I understand that people tend to act differently when they travel to other places and it's not out of the possibility that she may have been experimenting...but from what I've heard she doesn't drink or smoke; basically a girl kept on the straight line.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    She is definitely not on drugs; there is no way. Her actions speak of a person scared out of her mind. There should be more tale tell signs of drug use: for example, does she have a glowstick, pacifier, and is she dancing to trance music on an ipod or anything. She's asian. That's how they party in South Cali.
    i can confirm that this is true

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCool
    Considering the fact that she died shortly after, I find it ultra creepy. Even if it was drugs, and/or mental illness, let alone foul play. I'm sorry but most people here don't believe in Ghosts, and find similar ideas cartoonish. actual human nature and behavior can be very creepy though. Whether it's through drugs or mental illness, watching someone with no control of themselves that ends in a pretty horrific death is VERY creepy.

That's without considering that there is a decent chance that there was foul play (not involving casper).
    Carl Jung, one of the greatest and most influential psychologists in this century, did a concrete, scientific study on ghosts, so I wouldn't exactly call it "cartoonish."

Sure we don't know much about the supernatural, but our ignorance should not exclude it altogether in intellectual thought. It is a radical idea, but not everyone can be as radical, hence why he is the best and his ideas will be studied for generations straight on forward.

As for the idea of a supernatural entity in this series of events, I would say probably not. I'm sure drugs are not involved; I'm sure someone was after her, and that she was afraid, and when people panic, they do weird things; I'm also guessing the person who murdered her happen to live at the hotel to be able to avoid the camera. Also, this person seems like a stranger, someone she has never met, for her to be "overly" cautious in approaching him.

After she left the elevator, she was dragged into a room where she was raped and drugged of something that will knock her out (a toxiological report might come back positive for barbituates) and then dumped into the water bins because the murderer had no other place to dump her due to the security, front desk, and customers in the main lobby.

Just my guess using a bit of reasoning based on the known facts so far.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 02-26-2013 at 07:06 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Carl Jung, one of the greatest and most influential psychologists in this century, did a concrete, scientific study on ghosts, so I wouldn't exactly call it "cartoonish."

Sure we don't know much about the supernatural, but our ignorance should not exclude it altogether in intellectual thought. It is a radical idea, but not everyone can be as radical, hence why he is the best and his ideas will be studied for generations straight on forward.

As for the idea of a supernatural entity in this series of events, I would say probably not. I'm sure drugs are not involved; I'm sure someone was after her, and that she was afraid, and when people panic, they do weird things; I'm also guessing the person who murdered her happen to live at the hotel to be able to avoid the camera. Also, this person seems like a stranger, someone she has never met, for her to be "overly" cautious in approaching him.

After she left the elevator, she was dragged into a room where she was raped and drugged of something that will knock her out (a toxiological report might come back positive for barbituates) and then dumped into the water bins because the murderer had no other place to dump her due to the security, front desk, and customers in the main lobby.

Just my guess using a bit of reasoning based on the known facts so far.
    It is cartoonish. I don't know much about the carl Jung experiment so I won't comment, but it doesn't surprise me. People who think they saw ghosts is a real psychological phenomenon. Mostly among morons, but that's not the point.

There are no facts, because you can not prove or disprove most supernatural things that are so out there with no basis in reality that you can't even begin to test their existence. Ghosts are in the same boat as lepracahns, and if you even think theirs a chance they exist then your a ****ing idiot.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by IamSofaKing
    Im actually really curios to find out the cause of her death was.

anyone notice around 1:07-1:08 of the video, her arms are suddenly straight and relaxed? (kinda like what happens when someone is possessed in the movies)

After that.. she goes kinda crazy.. talks to herself, goes back in the elevator to frantically press more buttons, etc.

Oh how deep does the rabbit hole go?

"Dead Man's Bones is a rock duet consisting of Ryan Gosling and Zach Shields. Their first album, Dead Man's Bones, was released on October 6, 2009 through ANTI- Records. The entire album is a collaboration with the Silverlake Conservatory Children's Choir started by Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea from Los Angeles, California Gosling performs under the alias "Baby Goose"."

The song "Buried in water" by Dead Man's Bones. Ryan Gosling.
    Elisa Lam's body found floating in a 3/4 water tank.

Intagram sent from Lam days before her death...

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Reading this thread before bed. Worst..idea..EVER! I didn't watch the elevator video, and I don't think I will be anytime soon

Last edited by rezznor; 02-26-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Picture of the elevator Elisa was in...

roof access/15th floor button is removed

Footnote: apparantley the Hotel has about 10 really shady people living in it. ( google sex offenders in that Hotel)

some have been living there over 10 years....they would know how to stay out of the camera's and know how to access the roof/water tanks.

Most people agree she pushed all the buttons to avoid someone figuring out what floor she was staying on...(4th)

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Picture of the elevator Elisa was in...

roof access/15th floor button is removed

Footnote: apparantley the Hotel has about 10 really shady people living in it. ( google sex offenders in that Hotel)

some have been living there over 10 years....they would know how to stay out of the camera's and know how to access the roof/water tanks.

Most people agree she pushed all the buttons to avoid someone figuring out what floor she was staying on...(4th)
    Where you get that picture from? Don't tell me you went in that elevator yourself.

AlphaWolf24, reputed ISH poster, has now gone missing after visiting the Cecil Hotel...full story at 10.