Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Ps3 vs Xbox 360

Not the real Mark Cuban

Quote Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
    Socom and Final Fantasy is second in online play behind Halo. GTA?? is that coming out for 360 right away???probaly not
    Its coming out on 360 and PS3 the same day, plus the 360 version will have EXCLUSIVE downloadable content rights, meaning more missions,cars,etc that the PS3 version WONT HAVE.

Not the real Mark Cuban

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FURB
    I'm definitely getting a PS3 (doubt it'll be at launch though. i'm not even gonna try and stress myself out looking for one). Most powerful system, hdd & blu-ray comes standard, free online gaming, great launch lineup, what's not too like? And spending 500 for one isn't gonna leave me broke and destitute
    Slightly more powerful but MUCH harder to get that power, 360= slightly less powerfull but very easy to develope games on

PS3 wont play HD DVD Movies, only Blu Ray

Free online wont last, and you get what you pay for.

Great Launch lineup, really? Nothing interest me at all

the 500 doesnt have the ability to play HD movies so you gotta get the 600 version, plus 500 version doesnt have Wi-fi and only 20 gb HD

I plan to buy to a PS3, but not right away. I picked up a Xbox 360 Premium 3 weeks ago. I paid $450 flat CAD. The biggest factor for me getting an Xbox 360 now, and not waiting for the PS3, is the fact the the Xbox 360 can be modded to played back-up games (firmware on DVD-ROM drive can be flashed). I'll save a ton of money. I've already done this. Plus, GOW is out the first week of Nov, and Splinter Cell 4 comes out this week. Two must play games imho. I'm also looking forward to Mass Effect, which looks to be game of the year material.

There is no doubt that most of the PS3 launch games look vastly superior graphically to the Xbox 360 launch games. This was a popular opinion at the recent Tokyo Game Show. It has better hardware, so this shouldn't be a surprise. Graphics aren't everything, and it comes down to games, and game play. Both systems will have great games. Don't be a fanboy,and own both if you can. I would buy a PS3 just to play MGS4, that game alone will sell a ton of PS3's. I hope that a mod for the PS3 will come out within a year of the systems release. Hopefully around this time, Blue Ray DVD Recorders, and blank Blue Ray disc will be affordable (I won't count on it). That'll be around the time I buy a PS3.
    Last edited by Kujo; 10-17-2006 at 12:50 PM.

rank sentamentalist

I just got my PS2 a year ago or so for dirt cheap. I'll wait at least a year, if not more, after the release of PS3 to go after that system. I figure if I'm a year behind on all systems and games being released (because I just kind of got into gaming), I'll save bundles of money from prices decreasing for the products I want over time. It's a brilliant scheme.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Cuban
    Slightly more powerful but MUCH harder to get that power, 360= slightly less powerfull but very easy to develope games on

PS3 wont play HD DVD Movies, only Blu Ray

Free online wont last, and you get what you pay for.

Great Launch lineup, really? Nothing interest me at all

the 500 doesnt have the ability to play HD movies so you gotta get the 600 version, plus 500 version doesnt have Wi-fi and only 20 gb HD
    Well, I don't really need my ps3 to have wifi, connecting with the ethernet cord is good enough for me. And why would the pS3 play HD-DVD discs when it's a blu-ray player?

Try and downplay it as much as you like, but free is better than paying $50 a year to me anyday.

Games like resistance (which has gotten alot of strong praise so far), RR7, motorstorm (shortly after launch) and all the 3rd party games that you'll see on 360, are launch titles that interest me

A bit of misinformation here. The $500 version does indeed play Blu-Ray movies, don't know whee you heard otherwise

And the ps3 version of GTA4 will also have exclusive downloadable content

Not the real Mark Cuban

Well, I don't really need my ps3 to have wifi, connecting with the ethernet cord is good enough for me. And why would the pS3 play HD-DVD discs when it's a blu-ray player?

Try and downplay it as much as you like, but free is better than paying $50 a year to me anyday.

Games like resistance (which has gotten alot of strong praise so far), RR7, motorstorm (shortly after launch) and all the 3rd party games that you'll see on 360, are launch titles that interest me

A bit of misinformation here. The $500 version does indeed play Blu-Ray movies, don't know whee you heard otherwise

And the ps3 version of GTA4 will also have exclusive downloadable content
    Have you tried to play PS2 online? I would say the $50 for XBOX Live is very well spent

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Cuban
    Have you tried to play PS2 online? I would say the $50 for XBOX Live is very well spent
    Have you heard about ps3's online service? It's nothing like ps2's. But keep spreading FUD if you want to, soon everyone will find out for themselves whether they want to pay for live or get the same type of service for free on PS3

Not the real Mark Cuban

Have you heard about ps3's online service? It's nothing like ps2's. But keep spreading FUD if you want to, soon everyone will find out for themselves whether they want to pay for live or get the same type of service for free on PS3
    You wont get the same kinda service, so keep wishing idiot.

Saw a basketball once

Ignoring that this is merely your opinion and hardly a fact, what are these exclusives you speak of? (And PS3 has a lot more exclusives than just MGS4 & VF5)
    Mass Effect, Halo 2, Phantasy Star Universe(not coming to any other next gen console) and Gears of war. I am sure Final Fantasy 13 will make its way to 360 also, Final Fantasy series has already debuted on 360 with Final fantasy 11.

Quote Originally Posted by panzerdragoon0
    Mass Effect, Halo 2, Phantasy Star Universe(not coming to any other next gen console) and Gears of war. I am sure Final Fantasy 13 will make its way to 360 also, Final Fantasy series has already debuted on 360 with Final fantasy 11.
    Those are all great exclusives, but what makes them better than PS3's exclusive games like MGS4, Heavenly Sword, Resistance, White Knight Story, Warhawk, etc, etc (and these are only the titles that we know of, i'm sure i'm missing a lot more)? And there has been no indication that FF13 is gonna eventually end up on 360, but if it does it'll probably happen a long time after it's already been released on PS3

You wont get the same kinda service, so keep wishing idiot
    Actually you are getting the same kind of service, do a little research, you'll find that out. And why you catching feelings over videogames? It's not that serious kid
    Last edited by BIG FURB; 10-17-2006 at 03:39 PM.

Saw a basketball once

Xbox360

I dunno which system to get. I'm leaning towards a PS3 because I do have a PS2 and several games I enjoy such as Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy and GTA are all coming out on that system. But i'm not a hardcore gammer anymore since i've finished studying and started working, I only really play on weekends sometimes, so paying $1000 for a PS3(That's how much it's gonna cost in Australia) really doesn't appeal to me. My thinking is i'm going to keep my PS2 for another year or two and then see which system is better.

Plus i'm still on dial-up at home (can't afford cable) so I can't do any of this on-line gamming stuff or anything.

Saw a basketball once Lekpriell's Avatar

Default Brittney Jones Sex Tape

Brittney Jones Sex Tape Uncensored . We were together at the time so we made short little clips of us having sex in various . ashton kutcher, demi moore, brittney jones 24 Sep 2010 As rumors continue to swirl and amplify around Demi Moore's husband Ashton Kutcher and Brittney Jones, a 21-year old woman making all sorts
    also store:
    Brittney Jones has made a statement that she had sex with Ashton Kutcher. Not just this she also stated that she had sex with him on his very own sofa. Ashton Brittney Jones Sex Tape Sample

Default Re: Ps3 vs Xbox 360

PS3 is a better system but 360 is a better "game" system

Default Re: Brittney Jones Sex Tape

Quote Originally Posted by Lekpriell
    Brittney Jones Sex Tape Uncensored . We were together at the time so we made short little clips of us having sex in various . ashton kutcher, demi moore, brittney jones 24 Sep 2010 As rumors continue to swirl and amplify around Demi Moore's husband Ashton Kutcher and Brittney Jones, a 21-year old woman making all sorts
    also store:
    Brittney Jones has made a statement that she had sex with Ashton Kutcher. Not just this she also stated that she had sex with him on his very own sofa. Ashton Brittney Jones Sex Tape Sample
    Random...