Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: So are we gonna pretend that Wade didnt have a better game that leBron???

Who cares who had the better game? Can't we leave it at that both were critical in the win?

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: So are we gonna pretend that Wade didnt have a better game that leBron???

If Wade and James's games were switched around you know damn well he'd get called out for not being clutch/not doing it when it matters/sidekick/Wade's team. Over the course of the season we've seen both James and Wade have these types of games, one plays consistent for 3qrts then the other comes up big in the 4th, they're both capable. It's sad how they're constantly pitted against each other by the haters, they don't care, Heat fans don't care, the win is what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    I don't want to talk about that. I want to talk to people who say Wade is just a gambler on defense. The Celtics missed their final two shots at the rim. Know why? The Heat's 6'4" rim protector changed both shots.
    Yet somehow Kobe got defensive 1st team and he didn't even make 2nd. Messed up

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Oositdwn
    Yet somehow Kobe got defensive 1st team and he didn't even make 2nd. Messed up
    I was just laughing my ass off when he didn't get on the all nab defense team.

High School Starter mentallooser's Avatar

When two players score in the 30s in the same game, on the same team neither is a sidekick that game. They both played a very important role, it makes no sense to me. If the heat win and Lebron has a better game, he is stat padding or front running. If the heat win and Wade had a better game, then Wade carried the team. If the heat lose whatsoever then Lebron is overrated and not clutch. If Lebron does in fact have a clutch game, then it was only one and doesn't mean anything.

Why is it so difficult to enjoy basketball and great players. When you are on the level of a Wade, Kobe, Lebron, Rose, or Howard the difference in skill is irrelevant, any one of those guys can explode with huge numbers at any time guarded by anyone. We as people love to tear down the ones at the top. We are so happy to be reminded that superstars are indeed people with limitations and jump at it as quickly as possible.

Banned

What? Seriously? People in denial because LeBron won the game for the Heat?

Serious playground baller

Wade did have the better overall game, no doubt.

They have traded who had better games from the get go. The difference is, that in the past 2 games, LBJ HAS CARRIED THE TEAM ALONE IN THE CLUTCH.

10 straight points to close out the win. Suck it haters, sidekick my balls. We are witness a top 5 all time player.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    I don't want to talk about that. I want to talk to people who say Wade is just a gambler on defense. The Celtics missed their final two shots at the rim. Know why? The Heat's 6'4" rim protector changed both shots.
    Wade played a damn near flawless game besides the stinker at the charity stripe...

Default Wade deserves some love too

Against Celtics in playoffs. Best playoff performer in the NBA:

2010 Wade
    33.2 PPG | 56.4% FG | 5.6 RPG | 6.8 APG

2011 Wade
    30.2 PPG | 52.5% FG | 6.8 RPG | 4.8 APG

Default Re: Wade deserves some love too

remember all the haters who thought he would continue to struggle vs. the Celtics in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by DWade06
    remember all the haters who thought he would continue to struggle vs. the Celtics in the playoffs

they're total idiots.

Anyone who's followed Wade knew full well he'd be a beast in these playoffs.

And the best part is, he's just getting warmed up.

MARK THAT DOWN .

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Wade is Awesome and it is annoying that there are alot of people who always make it about Lebron vs Wade.. They are both great and need both to play great to win a championship..

GTFO.

LeBron is the GOAT and the Miami Heat are the greatest team in NBA history because of him.

Wade doesn't even deserve to be in the same sentence as LeBron!!!

Wade is ma main man, with LBJ a close second. Without Wade's colossal first half LBJ prolly wouldn't have had a chance to seal the deal since the other players weren't really doing much on O. gg