Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default OT: TO's first strike in Dallas.

I can just see the smug look on Skip Bayless's face.
    Not that I disagree with him. Before last season with the Eagles I was a big TO fan. Not anymore. This guy has one of the worst non-criminal personalities in sports. I thought he'd at least take a season not to be a pain in Dallas, but on thinking about it, JJ giving TO the contract he wanted may have been a prime example of positive reinforcement for negative behavior. TO was at his worst in Philly and ended up getting his money anyway, so now, in his mind, he doesn't have to change. And you know what? He's right.

Local High School Star mavsfan4zindagi's Avatar

I thought Season 1 would go off without a hitch.

Looks like I may have been wrong. We'll see how things go when the season actually starts though.

NBA rookie of the year

Default re:

it's just some AI from 2003-2004 behavior.

he'll get over it..

at least Dallas fans hope.

NBA sixth man of the year

I'm with you guys. I thought he'd at least behave this season.

Now I'm stuck with him on 2 fantasy squads and am left wondering what will become of him.

TO is trapped into living up (or down) to the negative stereotypes attached to him. I thought he would have a relatively problem-free year, but apparently this is how its going to go for this guy as long as he's playing. It will get interesting to see if he gets the boot from Dallas whether any other team will take a chance on him.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Hey hotsizzle, is TO untouchable now?

JUST PLAY FOOTBALL TERRELL!

Does anyone know if hes gonna play vs. my Vikings?

this is no big deal. tons of players get fined for missing meetings.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

ok...he will be ready when the season starts.

I rule the local playground

TO... get your head out of your ass, man. Be respectable, do what you're supposed to (paid to), have some self respect, and don't keep living down to the expectations. Man, this kid is a nut case.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Kid? Isnt he like 32? Time flies

Superstar

TO will own the nfl. just wait and see. media has been on his ass ever since he inked that contract. he'll be ready for the opener

yes skywalker, still untouchable...

Decent playground baller

this mo'****a just doesn't get it. You'd think he would realize that he's getting up there in age and his opportunities for getting a big contract are getting smaller every year.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    this is no big deal. tons of players get fined for missing meetings.
    It's not all that frequent (how many times has it happenned in the last month) and you have to consider the history of the player in question. He's been in a nuisance on two different teams already, even driving Philly to suspend him for a season.

i really wish Dallas had kept Keyshawn b/c then they would ahve 3 WRs that had been kicked off SuperBowl teams (Terry Glenn was too)

Default re:

the NFL is full of punks. A lot of these guys are pure SCUM (like T.O.) yet the NBA is the one with the "image problem?" ARE YOU SERIOUS? DON'T YOU ****ING TELL ME THAT THE NBA IS FULL OF PUNKS! The NFL is FULL of trashy individuals, egomaniac coaches, and conversative souless owners. I have come to the conclusion that football fans only care about being entertained, and that they could care less about the trouble that players get into. If you can run a great post route, who really gives a **** if you beat your wife, eh? This holds true in most sports. If you can perform well, noone cares about your baggage. However, it seems to be more true in the NFL. I like football, don't get me wrong. However, I am sick of some of these THUGS that should be behind bars, NOT earning millions! I am also sick of the perception that the NBA is somehow worse than the NFL pertaining to this!