Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Post-game discussion of Lakers-Magic NBA Finals Game 3

Lakers defense is what sucked this game. And Phil play more shannon brown and less fisher. And please dont play Luke and Sasha at alllllllllllllllllllllllll

I love when PB makes these threads...they usually tend to backfire. I expect Kobe to have a great series from here on

Let the haters enjoy this moment. Because in less than a week, the Lakers will be celebrating their 15th championship and Kobe will be getting his finals mvp...this game will be long forgotten.

Default Re: Kobe Bryant chokes in the NBA Finals again

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    Kobe Bryant missed 13 of his last 17 shots in the game, which means Kobe made 4 of his last 17 shots. If I had a nickel for every time this guy disappeared in key games during his career I would donate that 100,000 dollars to charity. Kobe was a stellar 5-10 from the free throw line!

Build a statue for this guy who's still trying to win his first championship as the leader of a team at the age of 30 years old....

cha cha cha choke

Like Mike, if he could be like Mike....

I am sorry, Are you a fan of the nuggets? the Jazz?or the Rockets?

Decent college freshman bruceblitz's Avatar

Kobe game 1:
    4th quarter? 1-5fg (doesn't really matter/blowout)
    Kobe game 2:
    4th quarter? 3 turnovers, 2-5fg
    Kobe game 3:
    misses 13 of his last 17 shots

Some closer.

It's okay you guys. Bruce is just upset that he has man-boobs.

Anyway, Orlando was lights out this game. 63% from the floor, wow. Nice to see the Lakers kept it close and had a chance for a win.

Lakers win game 4, guaranteed.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by fiad06
    The Lakers wouldn't have been in the game in the beginning if it wasn't for Kobe. Kobe is only human, he is not going to be flawless all game, every game. Give the best player on the planet a break.
    Kobe distributed the ball, his presence on the court gets out players easy looks.
    So it's not like he was awful. He just had some bad luck in the 2nd half.

Default Re: Honestly, Kobe isn't playing at a top-30 alltime level right now in these Finals

wait 31 pts 4-9 from behind the arc 8 assists is a "bad game" he makes two of the missed free throws and it's just another night for Kobe. He makes 4 of the 5 missed free throws and the game is still tied

People need to stop trying to shove an agenda down people's throats and give credit to the Magic tonight for shooting an unholy 62% from the field and making some big plays the down stretch. the Lakers did not lose this game, the Magic won it by playing a really great all around game.

Only an idiot would find a way to discredit the Magic and pin this on Kobe as if had some horrible game.

BTW besides removing the growth from Lebrons jaw, they should have removed one hanging from his nuts and we'd be spared these stupid threads.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fiad06
    The Lakers wouldn't have been in the game in the beginning if it wasn't for Kobe. Kobe is only human, he is not going to be flawless all game, every game. Give the best player on the planet a break.

wake up dude..take off the rose colored glasses. Lebron is easily better than Kobe.

The player that scores 30 points with flair is going to be seen as a better player than the guy who scores 30 points off of lay ups. This is why people overrate Kobe.

He makes it look harder than it has to be and yet he gets more credit for it than guys like Wade and Brandon Roy.

The truth is, Kobe's game ruins team morale. No one wants to play with guy that would rather shoot a contested shot and hog all the glory, than pass it to a wide open guy.
    Last edited by RoseCity07; 06-10-2009 at 12:23 AM.

admin merge three treads together
    ISH = Entrainment

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Overrated team? They finished 4th in the west and have a 2 time all star. I don't want a r*pist on the Blazers, we're past that. No one wants Kobe, the guy has never won a thing with out a big man on his team. Shaq carried him, and now Gasol is the all star that helped LA get to the finals.

Kobe can't even get passed the Suns with out Gasol.

lol Rosecity here you go again. When we play NBA 2k9 you tell me Kobe is the best in the league. Remember your friend was saying how Lebron is the best while you was saying Kobe is the best but now you are ripping kobe apart

lol Greg Oden career

You are an absolute disgrace and have lost what little respect was left after your constant attempts at belittling Kobe. This is ridiculous. Get a ****ing life bro. He had a bad game, so what? He's not shying away from the challenge. He keeps bringing it and trying. If not for him, the Lakers wouldn't of been that close to begin with.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    Kobe Bryant missed 13 of his last 17 shots in the game, which means Kobe made 4 of his last 17 shots. If I had a nickel for every time this guy disappeared in key games during his career I would donate that 100,000 dollars to charity. Kobe was a stellar 5-10 from the free throw line!

Build a statue for this guy who's still trying to win his first championship as the leader of a team at the age of 30 years old....

cha cha cha choke

Like Mike, if he could be like Mike....

GO Fcuk URSELF....Atleast he is playing in the Finals...while Lecrap is at home....dont bite kobe balls...which u lick so often

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    The player that scores 30 points with flair is going to be seen as a better player than the guy who scores 30 points off of lay ups. This is why people overrate Kobe.

He makes it look harder than it has to be and yet he gets more credit for it than guys like Wade and Brandon Roy.

The truth is, Kobe's game ruins team morale. No one wants to play with guy that would rather shoot a contested shot and hog all the glory, than pass it to a wide open guy.

ohh look....little girl is back...

Quote Originally Posted by don juan de marco
    lol Rosecity here you go again. When we play NBA 2k9 you tell me Kobe is the best in the league. Remember your friend was saying how Lebron is the best while you was saying Kobe is the best but now you are ripping kobe apart

lol Greg Oden career
    No I was saying that Kobe is a better shooter. Yet Lebron seems to be able to make harder shots than Kobe. Never said Kobe was better.