Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: VMA's thread.

Banned

Default Re: VMA's thread.

Anyone watching this drivel is pathetic.

Tomorrow people will complain how Americans dont have jobs. Americans cant find work. The poor are oppressed. Rich people are screwing everyone.

Nobody will ask how the poor people spent their Sunday night. Studying up on investing? Learning a language? Building something they need instead of having to buy it from someone else?

No, lower income people are entitled to watch countless hours of shame and smut, then be outraged when their masterful skills of flipping a nob up and down are outsourced, and the damn gubment isnt givin em enough money and makin new jobs for em!

Honestly, every immigrant who came here pre-1950 is rolling over in their grave. Not at Mitt Romney. At the lazy, moronic, apathetic fucktarded public. Who, tomorrow, will cry with their hands out after spending three hours Sunday evening watching the VMAs

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52

Tomorrow people will complain how Americans dont have jobs. Americans cant find work. The poor are oppressed. Rich people are screwing everyone.

Nobody will ask how the poor people spent their Sunday night. Studying up on investing? Learning a language? Building something they need instead of having to buy it from someone else?

No, lower income people are entitled to wath countless hours of shame and smut, then be outraged when their masterful skills of flipping a nob up and down are outsourced, and the damn gubment isnt givin em enough money and makin new jobs for em!

Honestly, every immigrant who came here pre-1950 is rolling over in their grave. Not at Mitt Romney. At the lazy, moronic, apathetic ****tarded public. Who, tomorrow, will cry with their hands out after spending three hours Sunday evening watching the VMAs

you need to chill dude. btw, your idea of someone being self sufficient is studying on how to invest money, and building things that they can use? smh

Oldskoolball must have just gotten a promotion at his fathers company

He's feeling authoritative today

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

No, lower income people are entitled to watch countless hours of shame and smut, then be outraged when their masterful skills of flipping a nob up and down are outsourced, and the damn gubment isnt givin em enough money and makin new jobs for em!

Honestly, every immigrant who came here pre-1950 is rolling over in their grave. Not at Mitt Romney. At the lazy, moronic, apathetic fucktarded public. Who, tomorrow, will cry with their hands out after spending three hours Sunday evening watching the VMAs

Aren't you, or weren't you living off your daddy's dollar?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Aren't you, or weren't you living off your daddy's dollar?

Um, yeah, like, in 2004

Dude Ive lived at the bottom. Ive done medical studies for money, Ive sat in the audience on game shows for minimum wage. I worked at a sausage factory in the absolute middle of Nowhere, Texas. I have ****ing sucked dick for cocaine. Wait, not that last one. Ive slept in my car and when my car got towed, I slept in a laundry room. Ive turned DOWN money to try and do things my way. Let me tell you, its damn hard and Im not there yet. But Im healthy and I have a brain, theres no excuse to whine.

Today I finished a novel (Brave New World) and am teaching myself video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro. Tomorrow? Ill practice my Chinese.

**** the VMAs. Its for losers, and in 10 years Ill be worth more than everyone watching it combined. And youll all call me lucky and tell me I owe you something.

^^^ VMA's raped his sister

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    ^^^ VMA's raped his sister
    I dont have a sister.

At least not since the VMAs raped her.

Um, yeah, like, in 2004

Dude Ive lived at the bottom. Ive done medical studies for money, Ive sat in the audience on game shows for minimum wage. I worked at a sausage factory in the absolute middle of Nowhere, Texas. I have ****ing sucked dick for cocaine. Wait, not that last one. Ive slept in my car and when my car got towed, I slept in a laundry room. Ive turned DOWN money to try and do things my way. Let me tell you, its damn hard and Im not there yet. But Im healthy and I have a brain, theres no excuse to whine.

Today I finished a novel (Brave New World) and am teaching myself video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro. Tomorrow? Ill practice my Chinese.

**** the VMAs. Its for losers, and in 10 years Ill be worth more than everyone watching it combined. And youll all call me lucky and tell me I owe you something.
    right

I dont have a sister.

At least not since the VMAs raped her.
    Which year raped her? The 2007 ones were pretty raunchy...seems like something they woulda done

I dont have a sister.
    darn.

Banned

Um, yeah, like, in 2004

I believe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Which year raped her? The 2007 ones were pretty raunchy...seems like something they woulda done

They all did. It's not like there's ever been a year in which the show had dignity.

My point in this thread has been missed anyway. I'm not saying people can't or shouldn't enjoy leisure time. But if the talentless TMZ-a-thon that is the VMA's is what stimulates people? That's HOW they choose to spend their free time? Oggling some freak show trainwreck while she "twerks it" on some talentless vanilla ice ripoffs lap to music nobody could possibly like?

These are people nobody should have sympathy for. Here's an excellent civil war documentary on General Grant vs General Lee. But you guys don't want it. What will you talk about with all the ignoramuses you work with tomorrow at the watercooler? None of those rubes will know anything about history, and so how will you socialize? Might as well just stoop yourself to the lowest common denominator, so that you can fit in with all the others in the pack. Let your mind rot. Let it rot, B-Low! Watch the silly VMAs. Of course, you're not one of these pathetic, hypocritical political whiners like Sarcastic and nathanjizz. But that's because you don't even participate at all! On the one hand, I respect you for demurring when you don't know what's going on unlike the aforementioned two. On the other hand, how could I ever be troubled to help you if I found out you were laid off work, the one job you ever bothered to learn to do, and then couldn't support yourself? You have ample time to round yourself out. Not just you, but virtually everyone in this country.

And they squander it. Ignorance and apathy has become the everyman's creed. And losers like Sarcastic and nathan jizz and all the other "wannabe mothers" here will cry out as if these poor people have been victimized. Hah! Victimized, living in America. No, women who live in India are victimized. Jews who lived in Germany were victimized. Blacks who lived in Antebellum were victimized. Idle, internet-dwelling 2013 middle class kids in America who have the freedom to do ANYTHING, and use it to watch the VMAs are not victimized. And many of them will do absolutely nothing with themselves. And losers on the left will call it injustice. Instead of calling it lazy.

JT killed it. Tore the roof off.

Everybody else was a pile of steaming shit. Especially Miley....wtf is wrong w/ that chick?

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    JT killed it. Tore the roof off.

Everybody else was a pile of steaming shit. Especially Miley....wtf is wrong w/ that chick?
    shes going through that awkward early 20s phase.