Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Who is the biggest threat to overtake Blake Griffin for #1 overall?

Well I doubt it will be Jennings. In all honesty he's embarrassing himself with the way he's playing so poorly in Europe.

Dunking on everybody in the park InLebronWeTrust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dak121
    Thabeet. I used to think that he was the next Diop but his progress as a player is amazing. He looks like the next Mutombo to me. And in most drafts that's #1 pick worthy.
    He's about 130 pounds though,.. I'd say griffin's a lock.

Good High School Starter

As the college season comes to an end, I think we can start to see how things should be shaping up. To me Rubio is still the #2 guy just because he plays PG. If a team needs a PG and not a big I think he could be the guy. After that I think Monroe might have the most upside and star potential. When you project how good the top guys will be, I think Monroe may have the highest ceiling in the eyes of a lot of GM's. Those are the only 2 I can see getting the #1 pick.

I think the buy with the best outside shot is Thabeet because he has something you don't find often, and that is a 7-3 body with a decent amount of skill. Guys like Harden, Jennings, Teague may have for more talent, but they don't bring anything different.

Local High School Star

Its still far too early. The NCAA tournament always brings people out of no where. It made Curry a star last year, and now hes going to be a lottery pick.