Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Re: Anti-bullying month: The Story of Amanda Todd

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    This whole bullying thing is being blown out of proportion. Bullying has and will always exist. Is it wrong? Sure. But bullying is part of human nature and adults engage in forms of bullying as well let alone kids.

For god's sakes we live in America. America is the biggest bully in the world by far. We ain't complaining.

Well it's different now. The girl in the video woulda been done with the bullying after one move if it was 1980.

But, apparently, she moved like 3 or 4 times, and the internet pics and the bullying followed her every where.

National High School Star

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Wow, those are some sick bastards. Some people just deserve to get the Anakin Skywalker vs Tuskin Raiders treatment.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Extremely tragic and unfortunate. I can't help but wonder, what the **** the parents were doing through all this? Get the child off facebook for god sakes. Teach the kid better morals, and discipline, like not flashing people or not sleeping with a guy that has a girl friend.

Those bullies are despicable and represent the cruelness of humans, but parents need to be part of their kid's lives more. Teach them that the internet IS NOT SERIOUS PLACE. That posting things on there are just as permanent as tattooing it on your forehead. That internet is open to everyone and posting things you wouldn't want other people seeing is a huge mistake.

I think kids need to be educated about the internet before they use it, and parents need to be educated themselves on the risks that are present on the internet.

This girl clearly made mistakes, but I point the cause of those mistakes on the parents... for the love of god, parent you kids, look out for their safety, teach them right and wrong, appropriate and inappropriate, there really isn't anything more important then your kids' development as a person, you have to call then out when they **** up, and teach them the right way. Not just act like they can do no wrong, or just trust that they ok if they don't mention something. People need to take a more involved approach to parenting.

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    People need to learn how to take L's and stay focused.

Man, I usually don't give a f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR] about shit like this, but this is sad. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Well it's different now. The girl in the video woulda been done with the bullying after one move if it was 1980.

But, apparently, she moved like 3 or 4 times, and the internet pics and the bullying followed her every where.
    isn't she responsible for the bullying following her by consistently making the mistake of getting in contact with people she used to know???

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
    Extremely tragic and unfortunate. I can't help but wonder, what the **** the parents were doing through all this? Get the child off facebook for god sakes. Teach the kid better morals, and discipline, like not flashing people or not sleeping with a guy that has a girl friend.

Those bullies are despicable and represent the cruelness of humans, but parents need to be part of their kid's lives more. Teach them that the internet IS NOT SERIOUS PLACE. That posting things on there are just as permanent as tattooing it on your forehead. That internet is open to everyone and posting things you wouldn't want other people seeing is a huge mistake.

I think kids need to be educated about the internet before they use it, and parents need to be educated themselves on the risks that are present on the internet.

This girl clearly made mistakes, but I point the cause of those mistakes on the parents... for the love of god, parent you kids, look out for their safety, teach them right and wrong, appropriate and inappropriate, there really isn't anything more important then your kids' development as a person, you have to call then out when they **** up, and teach them the right way. Not just act like they can do no wrong, or just trust that they ok if they don't mention something. People need to take a more involved approach to parenting.
    Agreed, she was engage in risky activities at such a young age and it spiraled out of control from there. If the Parents or even teachers could of caught some of the early signs then this could of been preventable.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    She could've avoided the whole situation if she didn't flash herself on the internet.
    Grown ass people have done stupider shit without getting this type of treatment.

Sounds like just a normal teenager who was craving attention and liked the compliments she was getting online. From there it all just spiraled out of control. What a sad ****ing situation.

I'm really surprised that the people who are largely responsible still don't give a ****. society is a freakshow with north america being frontrow center.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234

Some people welcome Hell with open arms I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234

We will find out who did this... right?

that person has gotta be scared $hitless that they aren't exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla

I'm completely clueless to how FACEBOOK works...

but is that guy still talking $hit on the Amanda Todd exposed profile?

Just cause I dnt give a **** what any of you say... This is me, come at me bro. - 3 hours ago

Linus Gordon

This guy made that profile and has zero regrets... am I reading that right?

^ in the comments it says that this ain't the guy who created that page

we should get some ish detectives to investigate on this, fapastrophe where ya at

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Where is 4chan when you need them?

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    Where is 4chan when you need them?
    As i know 4chan, probably making fun of amanda