View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 12:09 AM   #33
giantgonzolez
Banned

Default Re: Interesting Muslim Video -- Will Islam Take Over Europe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Now tell me everything thats been done by Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

Every race and religion has enough wrong with them and enough positive with them.

Specifically, Whites created most of "popular" History because of the fact they were recording the History as they went on. And the fact they spread to other lands while recording history. However with whatever bad caused by whites, there has been good caused by whites.

But if you want to point a finger at who are the people everybody should be afraid of, it is the American Black Male. I've come to the realization that most black males have been nurtured into becoming miniature gorillas, the only successful American black males have been tamed via their upbringing. Sad to say considering I myself am a tamed American black male.

There are surely black men who have murdered a lot of people, and perhaps even a million people, but no black man has EVER equaled the Evil done by the likes of Stalin, Hitler, or even Christopher Columbus who many native Americans claim is responsible for the deaths of millions. I don't know how a man like Coumbus who opened the Atlantic Slave Trade and started perhaps the LARGEST, VASTEST, and LONGEST LASTING GENOCIDE IN MODERN HISTORY can be considered a hero.
giantgonzolez is offline   Reply With Quote