Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Yes I believe fish will be bought out. Trade for HOU for more about that pick.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Fisher will retire, and the Lakers will hire him on the coaching staff.

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    we needed fish's experience in the playoffs
    No. LA has Kobe, Pau, Bynum, (even Artest) which is plenty of playoff and championship experience.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc
    Josh McRoberts and Troy Murphy suck too
    Troy Murphy atleast was a great rebounder despite being a perimeter based 4.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    Fisher will retire, and the Lakers will hire him on the coaching staff.
    Doubt it. Kobe wants Fisher gone as he deemed he was the weakest link.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
    Doubt it. Kobe wants Fisher gone as he deemed he was the weakest link.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HvjNznjGbo

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    interesting. thanks for posting

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Deltron3030's Avatar

DFish will get bought out and he'll sign with a playoff contender or make his way back to the lakers. If he goes to another playoff team, that team will allegedly have the best healthcare system. I see his act a mile away.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Deltron3030
    DFish will get bought out and he'll sign with a playoff contender or make his way back to the lakers. If he goes to another playoff team, that team will allegedly have the best healthcare system. I see his act a mile away.
    Can he actually return to the Lakers this season?

Magic Johnson

And I was right. The main reason they traded him was because they were worried Brown was too much of a bitch to bench him on his own.

We've got a more complete team, boys, but our head coach is still inept.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    And I was right. The main reason they traded him was because they were worried Brown was too much of a bitch to bench him on his own.

We've got a more complete team, boys, but our head coach is still inept.
    Isn't it not so much worried that brown won't bench him but that Fisher's clout will lead a mutiny if he does? Mitch said he doesn't want a player like him on the bench.

Huge mistake but it's a what have you done for me lately league.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    Isn't it not so much worried that brown won't bench him but that Fisher's clout will lead a mutiny if he does? Mitch said he doesn't want a player like him on the bench.
    I don't like that Mitch said that, because Fisher's not the type of guy to put himself above the team.

I'm thankful for all the big shots and the leadership that Fisher gave us but the fact is, if he can't swallow his pride and come off the bench, there's no point in keeping him...Ramon sessions is a significant improvement over the lakers' previous PG rotation....The downside of this trade is no one will keep check of kobe's aggresive and fiery leadership anymore...Fisher is ice, Kobe is fire....

Local High School Star

Lowry is out for atleast another week and half so we need someone to backup Dragic in the meantime. Having Fisher and Camby in the playoofs it will help a guy like Lowry because of the wealth expierence Fisher has.