Default Re: Official Mental Enhancement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Commence Silva Method.

- Counsel
- Laboratory
- Reframe Beliefs

1) Counsel.

There is a special trick that many successful people have used to try to govern their decision making. You know the old addendum.. you are the average of the 5 people you hang out with the most?

Well, what if you don't like those 5 people? What if they are only holding you back?

There is a solution.

What you do is enter a hypnotic state of mind... (alpha/theta state) and USING YOUR IMAGINATION, you construct a cabinet of the FIVE MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE WHO YOU RESPECT/ADMIRE. PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE SAME PATH THAT YOU ARE HEADING TOWARDS. PEOPLE WHO ARE WISE. MENTORS. THOSE WHO HAVE THAT WHICH YOU RESPECT AND THAT WHICH YOU WISH TO ATTAIN.

You create an elaborate vision of them huddled around a table and imagine what they would advise you to do and hear their voice.

Then you return back to a normal state, and decide from there.

credit - Jose Silva

2) Laboratory.

Look up "Andy Pero." That is All. Unbeliavable? Sure. But there's a lesson in his story.

Gigantes, I know you are suffering from health ailments.

This is only one piece of the puzzle but a formidable piece (IMO)

Get into a hypnotic state.

And picture yourself constructing a laboratory.

Enter a laboratory.

Picture yourself in a whitelabcoat.

And with that white lab coat I want you to imagine that's you from 5 years into the future; a healthy, vibrant version of you.

Then I want you to picture a pool. A therapeutic pool. And I want you to imagine that this pool is full of healing properties. It's no Ganges River, it's 10000X better; it's a fukking rejuvenation chamber. And while in a trance I want you to enter that pool and feal your leukocyte count increasing and destroying any invading bacteria, I want you to awaken a fiery spirit inside your body as it repairs and rebuilds itself at a faster rate, I want you to believe with every fiber of your being that every organ within your body is getting better and better and better and more functional. Believe this with every sinew and synapse within you. Hang in the pool for 10 minutes in the meditative-hypnotic state.

Once you come out imagine your Dr. Gigantes saying congrats bro you gonna get better.

Then take 3 practical steps (either upping your veg/vit D intake and exercising, or doing Alex Lloyd's healing codes, or keeping your spirits high by living life Tim McGraw style)

Slowly but surely. brick by brick brother you'll make it.

Your subconscious must be aligned with your conscious. And I know as someone who is less prone to believing and more of a healthy skeptic it'll be hard but beliefs are incredibly powerful.

Beliefs brought a failed freshmen highschool basketball star into the G.O.A.T.
Beliefs brought a relatively dumb person (P Diddy) into the thrones of Entrepreneurship and itno becoming a Music Mogul
Beliefs give terrorists the courage to die before hitting 3 decades unhesitatingly.
Beliefs brought Edison/Einstein/Franklin into intellectually contributing to mankind despite their entire environment doubting them.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 02-09-2014 at 02:21 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote