Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

why cant you just find a normal sized woman
    where do you people even find those 6+feet women?
    there are like 2-3 girls that tall in my city and im pretty sure the average height here is higher than usa
    maybe she measured herself at home and forgot to take off her heels

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

I was told by more than one female that the first two things that women look at on dating sites is height and hair...and I believe it.

If those two things check out then they will go on to read whatever you had to write...see if you are employed, etc

short bald men have it really rough

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Yeah, models, gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    ...there are 12 inches in a foot...
    Yeah, I was wondering what the fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR] he was talking about.
    Last edited by ace23; 01-23-2013 at 06:24 PM.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

find some stilts or go on Maury

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    I was told by more than one female that the first two things that women look at on dating sites is height and hair...and I believe it.

If those two things check out then they will go on to read whatever you had to write...see if you are employed, etc

short bald men have it really rough
    Not as rough as short bald women, I'd imagine.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scoooter
    Not as rough as short bald women, I'd imagine.

As long as she doesn't have a 4 inch or longer(possibly longer than yours), you'll be fine.

Seriously, though, she's 6 ft so I'm pretty sure she wouldn't care if you're smaller than her, unless you are 5'4 or whatever, just like the other posters said.

It's pretty stupid, I wish it were a funnier story.

they were giving me head and after a little while one of them gets up and goes to the bathroom. I jokingly said "where the fvck does she think she's going" (in my head I sounded like Sam Neill in Jurassic Park) She comes out of the bathroom and tells the other girl to get dressed and that they were leaving. I was like

She was all pissed off, I guess my tone was more asshole and less Sam Neill. She said it would have been fine if I hadn't used the word "fvck" Who knew prostitutes were so sensitive about profanity.
    A. I actually thought it happened two separate times.

B. Did Sam Neill in Jurassic Park talk that way?

C. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the tone of your voice or what you said. I'm pretty sure she saw something in your bathroom that made her think if her and her friend stayed any longer, they wouldn't be getting out alive.

You know when the T-rex break out and the lawyer gets out of the truck and runs to the bathroom he says "Where does he think he's going?" "When you gotta go, you gotta go"
    I knew he didn't share your potty mouth.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scoooter
    I'm just about 6'1", and super insecure about my height. Medical science needs to get to work on this. I want height pills.

in what setting (besides the NBA) would 6'1 be considered short?

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    met from online dating site.....she is 4 inches taller. pretty hot.

it says your height in your profile....so i can assume she saw my height yes? and she doesnt care?

i am not gonna ask her b/c i will look insecure and *****. but i also dont want her to show up and be surprised (if she in fact did not look at my height)

help?
    if your height is listed she probably doesnt mind. She is 6 ft tall afterall. Im sure her height has been a factor in the past and she isnt oblivious to the fact that shes going to be taller than a lot/most guys.

anyway let us know how it goes if you meet up

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    in what setting (besides the NBA) would 6'1 be considered short?
    A) I said almost 6'1", and B) in my own neurotic, insecure mind. I didn't say it was rational.

I have cousins who are 6'6" plus, and they don't even care about basketball. ****ers.

Wonder how his date went

Bet it was weird

Therammingham probably hired this guy to make his legs grow longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4NEgRgd1HI
    Last edited by Lebron23; 01-24-2013 at 01:29 AM.

I dated a 6 foot chick once, had a big ass and 40DDs. Fun times...

Wonder how his date went

Bet it was weird

It was a 1-on-1 situation. She went 14-15 from the floor and literally T-bagged him 4 times. Humiliating.