Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Default Re: John Wall 9 pts, 6 reb, 4 ast against Tennessee in the first half

i want him on the sixers i wonder how a front court of speights and cousins would be?

I want Cousins and Wall on the Nets. DO IT THORN!

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    i want him on the sixers i wonder how a front court of speights and cousins would be?
    DOMINANT

Cousins looks like a bigger Hakeem out there. Dude is fleet for his size. And the hands and touch...just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    DOMINANT

Cousins looks like a bigger Hakeem out there. Dude is fleet for his size. And the hands and touch...just wow.
    thats what im thinking cousins does the dirty work inside and speights with his deadly midrange shot.

Cousins bigger Hakeem? *dies laughing*

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    like you wouldn't like him taking dalemberts job?
    You're talkin to a poster who knows Dalembert is our only interior defensve when it comes to blocking shots, challenging, altering them. Yet I still wanted to trade him and couldnt have cared less about who played Center. I would take Demarcus Cousins on the Sixers if he were drafted. I dont like Patterson tho, and the mock sites who have Sixers taking them need to kill themselves. Cousins attitude is just annoying is all, but he is a beast. If he can mature, control it? Chances it wont affect his team in the pros. Last thing he needs is a rep that follows him even when not warranted.

I also like that he reminds me a bit of Shaq in the post in how he clears guys out. His broad shoulders make it difficult to defend. You either foul, get owned or hope you get a call in your favor. He'll have to refine and polish his game but given he's only a damn freshman? Shouldnt be nor take long.

In short, i like him. But right now Wall, Monroe, Turner are the top 3 dudes I want in Philly. I'd put Cousins after Turner. And Cousins/Speights collabo? Eh. For me to be thrilled, Speights is gonna have to learn to pass and play defense. The "potential" of it is intriguing. Heck I'd take Cousins over Speights myself. That how much I've soured on Speights.

yeah speights has let me down as the year went on. he did start out great tho.

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

Cousins a bigger Hakeem

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Cousins bigger Hakeem? *dies laughing*

You're talkin to a poster who knows Dalembert is our only interior defensve when it comes to blocking shots, challenging, altering them. Yet I still wanted to trade him and couldnt have cared less about who played Center. I would take Demarcus Cousins on the Sixers if he were drafted. I dont like Patterson tho, and the mock sites who have Sixers taking them need to kill themselves. Cousins attitude is just annoying is all, but he is a beast. If he can mature, control it? Chances it wont affect his team in the pros. Last thing he needs is a rep that follows him even when not warranted.

I also like that he reminds me a bit of Shaq in the post in how he clears guys out. His broad shoulders make it difficult to defend. You either foul, get owned or hope you get a call in your favor. He'll have to refine and polish his game but given he's only a damn freshman? Shouldnt be nor take long.

In short, i like him. But right now Wall, Monroe, Turner are the top 3 dudes I want in Philly. I'd put Cousins after Turner. And Cousins/Speights collabo? Eh. For me to be thrilled, Speights is gonna have to learn to pass and play defense. The "potential" of it is intriguing. Heck I'd take Cousins over Speights myself. That how much I've soured on Speights.
    Cousins should be #1 on Philly's board, bra. Pistons as well.

No way you take Wall and Turner with Cousins staring you in the face.

Cousins should be #1 on Philly's board, bra. Pistons as well.

No way you take Wall and Turner with Cousins staring you in the face.
    I dont care what you think considering you called Cousins a bigger Hakeem. If Sixers took Cousins over Monroe, Turner? I wouldnt be upset, teary eyed at all. Not sure Sixers will have a change at any of these prospects but I'm hoping they win a top 3 pick.

Evan Turner would be perfect as a SG here. While he'll need to prove he has range at the NBA level. His midrange game is money, he can attack the basket and can distribute. In other words a playmaker. The way he plays just screams fundamentals, control, high bball iq. Iggy is no SG, that experiement needs to end. No need to speak on Wall, you saw what he did today. But in your moronic eyes? He did nothing a Jason Kidd in Dallas doesnt do. Yanno, it makes sense to compare a freshman to a proven NBA player. Gurantee you never saw J.Kidd at CAL his freshman year. Just like you didnt see Wall's game before this one in which he balled hard. You only see what you want, most of which is all f*cked up.

*continues laughing at bigger Hakeem comparison*

The funny thing is before i die? You cant even back that comparison up. Do it. I challenge you.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I dont care what you think considering you called Cousins a bigger Hakeem. If Sixers took Cousins over Monroe, Turner? I wouldnt be upset, teary eyed at all. Not sure Sixers will have a change at any of these prospects but I'm hoping they win a top 3 pick.

Evan Turner would be perfect as a SG here. While he'll need to prove he has range at the NBA level. His midrange game is money, he can attack the basket and can distribute. In other words a playmaker. The way he plays just screams fundamentals, control, high bball iq. Iggy is no SG, that experiement needs to end. No need to speak on Wall, you saw what he did today. But in your moronic eyes? He did nothing a Jason Kidd in Dallas doesnt do. Yanno, it makes sense to compare a freshman to a proven NBA player. Gurantee you never saw J.Kidd at CAL his freshman year. Just like you didnt see Wall's game before this one in which he balled hard. You only see what you want, most of which is all f*cked up.

*continues laughing at bigger Hakeem comparison*

The funny thing is before i die? You cant even back that comparison up. Do it. I challenge you.
    Turner is a SF.

Let's start there....

yes we need a sg but we really need a center. dalembert is not in our future plans and he could be traded this off season on this up coming season. and we have no one ready to play center on this roster.

Cousins>Wall.

He's a better talent than Oden as well.

Sheeeit Stuckey ballin Jumpman10135's Avatar

You guys are not remember that if the Nets win 4 games or 10 they still don't have a Great chance at getting the first pic.

This chick definitely knows what she's talking about.

Cousins #1 pick.
    Is Wall going to come with him to calm him down? Because Cousins talks a lot about Wall leading him and calming him down.

The franchise PG who is the leader or the headcase (and possibly franchise) forward who needs the PG to lead him? HMMM...very tough.

DOMINANT

You are an idiot. Hakeem had so many fluid offensive moves. Cousins is just pure power. His touch is nice but he doesn't know how to use it, he just does whatever comes to mind at the time. He had so much trouble finishing at times yesterday, it just was that physically he was a man among boys.

Do you really watch them at all? For all he does, Cousins gets taken out of games sometimes just because he is immature. He's not the brightest bulb, im sorry.