Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    EvilDooinz

Default Re: Video on the late 90s Lakers. The most disrespectful team of all time. In a good way.

Awesome Video, Thanks

Banned

Default Re: Video on the late 90s Lakers. The most disrespectful team of all time. In a good way.

slow, unathletic, midget team from a weak, watered down era... nothing special here.

EvilDooinz

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    slow, unathletic, midget team from a weak, watered down era... nothing special here.
    I have an idea! Go one a christmas eve fishing trip with Scott Peterson next time you want excitment.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    LOL I love how LA fans say Shaq is fat and slow, but sHAQ WAS DOING spin moves/360 dunks int hte 90s. This is wat happen when you start watching BB in 03.

Local High School Star TryToBeUnbias's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    LOL I love how LA fans say Shaq is fat and slow, but sHAQ WAS DOING spin moves/360 dunks int hte 90s. This is wat happen when you start watching BB in 03.
    who exactly?

I love all the stupid comments in this thread. From top to bottom. What's worst, no one has laughed at this thread yet. Which kind of tells how sad things are getting, stupidity is the norm.

Here I'll laugh, not at the video, that was good, but at the thread

Kblaze knows his music
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 08-17-2009 at 12:07 AM.

Magic Johnson

Uhhh... you make no sense... Shaq did come to camp out of shape but not during the '90s. He developed a weight problem after he won his second championship.

LOL I love how LA fans say Shaq is fat and slow,
    Prove it.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Default Re: Video on the late 90s Lakers. The most disrespectful team of all time. In a good

I spent a lot of my childhood years trying to be like Nick. The eye fakes, the ball fakes, pulling up from anywhere, floating it high up.. I loved that more than watching any dunk.

Local High School Star UCLAlegend32's Avatar

Default Re: Video on the late 90s Lakers. The most disrespectful team of all time. In a good

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    I spent a lot of my childhood years trying to be like Nick. The eye fakes, the ball fakes, pulling up from anywhere, floating it high up.. I loved that more than watching any dunk.
    haha same here i would go on the school yard and when everyone would pick a player they wanna be on the court i would be nick the quick.

If you want to see the perfect example of skill and smarts trumping athletic ability watch the Jazz wipe the floor with them in the 97 and 98 playoffs. Ugh.

Serious playground baller

This team would always self-immolate in the playoffs, but damn they were awesome to watch. Shaq, Kobe and Eddie were athletic freaks back then. And Nick the Quick....great to see so much love for him here. He was my favorite Laker for years, that era belonged to him more than anything else, and it sort of summed up his career - so much potential, such flash and heart, but in the end a flame-out.

nice vid
    best one i've seen on the site so far. shaq was UNSTOPABLE
    eddie jones was ****in raw too.
    LAKESHOW
    kudos

I rule the local playground kap's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVnZweSYP6A

They didnt give a damn what the coach said, what the gameplan was, or what the fundamental play should be. You have Nick out there throwing floaters to the rafters, lobs from halfcourt, shoving refs, loudly arguing with the coach on national TV with Shaq dunking on guys and shoving them out of bounds then acting suprised when they get up and throw the ball at him. Meanwhile Kobe was in full "Turn my swag on" mode breaking ankles, jumping up and stealing lobs clearly thrown to Eddie Jones, and already disregarding Shaq now and then to go one on one despite shooting 42 and 43% his first 2 years. And Eddie? Im sure he didnt mean it to be insulting but some of the things he did were just rude. This guy came down the court on the break and took off from a step inside the 3 point line for a layup...which he made. Not the Ft line. He took off from about one step past the 3 point line and put it in. The **** is that? And then of course the famous dunk on Glen Robinson from the general area of the FT line. This guy was just getting in the vicinity of the paint and taking off with no regard for human life.

you're a great writer