Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: LOL! Mike D'Antoni Couldn't Even Handle Melo's Ego. No Chance, with Kobe and Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch
    Nash and Kobe like him. He helped Nash win 2x MVP and Kobe has idolized him since he was a kid.

Everyone on the Knicks liked him too....

Default Re: LOL! Mike D'Antoni Couldn't Even Handle Melo's Ego. No Chance, with Kobe and Lakers!

D'Antoni is Kobe's childhood idol. Kobe isn't going to give him the same treatment he gave Mike Brown or Melo gave D'Antoni.

Kobe is a lot more mature than Melo.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    Melo, Amare, Lin, Chandler , are great players

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Amare was a great player once.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    True, but not anymore.

Decent playground baller KingMichael23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Thanks to Steve Nash.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMichael23
    Thanks to Steve Nash.
    Not exactly.

He did play well in New York his first season, without Nash.

I think injuries really screwed him up after that.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMichael23
    Thanks to Steve Nash.
    I hate this myth so much. I'm not even going to go into why this is bullshit, because it should be obvious that Steve Nash didn't make shit by anyone who pays close attention to Stoudemire's career.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Lol...

Dude. What's the common denominator? Mike D'Antoni. Guy never won a championship. His teams never played D. He's teams always choked. His system doesn't work with star players. Look what happened when he tried to "coach" Melo. Lol.. Melo said, "Okay, the exit is to the left."

Because if there's one thing Melo knows, its championships, amirite, amirite??

Quote Originally Posted by Collie
    Kobe is a lot more mature than Melo.

This. Kobe is a winner, Melo is a stat-padding perpetual drama-queen who hasn't won shit in his career.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Why do people make call out threads before it even starts? If Mike D comes in and Lakers dominate this year... the Kobe trolls are going to come out full force on Knicks fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
    All of those guys are scrubs.
    Given out too much rep in 24 hours...

Future Neg for having the nerve to call any teams players scrubs when your favorite team is the Bobcats...

Than again...I guess you would know what a scrub would look like. Guess I wont neg you because I feel bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k

Same coach that had Melo, Amare, Lin, Chandler, Novak, etc and still got swept in first round.
    Nash >>>> Lin
    Kobe >>>> Melo
    Pau >>>> Amare
    Dwight >>>>> Chandler

Kobe has respected D'Antoni since he was a little kid. Carmelo never respect Mike D.