Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: God iz real.

Default God iz real.

To all tha atheists out there... If you dont think God iz real then who made us? who made tha world? sun, moon stars,oceans, animals, continents, etc. ask these questions to yourselves...

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Default Re: God iz real.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    To all tha atheists out there... If you dont think God iz real then who made us? who made tha world? sun, moon stars,oceans, animals, continents, etc. ask these questions to yourselves...
    We don't know but we choose to keep it that way instead of making someone up named God to ease our minds.

Who made God?

Sunshine State

God made who?

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a big thread. Everyone just ignore this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    God made who?
    everybody man.

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    We don't know but we choose to keep it that way instead of making someone up named God to ease our minds.
    no matter what there is a creator and of course we call him God.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

I've narrowed it down to a few candidates...

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Hopefully this doesn't turn into a big thread. Everyone just ignore this loser.
    Tha truth hurts that bad man??

While I will not say God exist as a fact, I can't say he doesn't either. He may or may not exist but why does atheist and Christians hate on each other so much because of how different their views are. I wouldn't consider me a christian nor an atheist but I seriously don't give a fvck if my friends believe in God or not as that is their view on the world. In the end you can't just prove there is or there isn't a God.

I don't know why both sides can just live happy with each other and end up at insults like what Budadii did when he insulted OP even though he didn't instigated anything.

PSI have both, christians and atheist friends and they are always on war because of their views, I am always the troll putting the log in the fire though )

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    While I will not say God exist as a fact, I can't say he doesn't either. He may or may not exist but why does atheist and Christians hate on each other so much because of how different their views are. I wouldn't consider me a christian nor an atheist but I seriously don't give a fvck if my friends believe in God or not as that is their view on the world. In the end you can't just prove there is or there isn't a God. (I have both, christians and atheist friends and they are always on war because of their views, I am always the troll putting the log in the fire though )
    What annoys me in these discussions is the kind of christianity vs. atheism thing. There are thousands of different religions and gods people are believing in. Yet every single believer thinks it's either him or the atheist who's right...before they can talk to the atheist, what about getting on the same page about which deity is on the other side of the coin? Just annoying. You know, the whole Pascals's Wager thing where believers have no clue how many contradicting religions are using the exact same line of reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    I've narrowed it down to a few candidates...

God made them tho.

God made them tho.
    Where are they now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    While I will not say God exist as a fact, I can't say he doesn't either. He may or may not exist but why does atheist and Christians hate on each other so much because of how different their views are. I wouldn't consider me a christian nor an atheist but I seriously don't give a fvck if my friends believe in God or not as that is their view on the world. In the end you can't just prove there is or there isn't a God.

I don't know why both sides can just live happy with each other and end up at insults like what Budadii did when he insulted OP even though he didn't instigated anything.

PSI have both, christians and atheist friends and they are always on war because of their views, I am always the troll putting the log in the fire though )
    I understand what you are saying but u have to think about we definitely didnt appear out of nowhere to be living on this earth, like who really made tha earth man? Good vs Evil goes on everyday, just like God and stan iz well, heaven and hell. for your friends sake, we should all get along, but at tha end of tha day what iz right iz right, no other way.