Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Alex Jones goes bat sh*t crazy on Piers Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    This is all I kept thinking to. The interview was likely seen by many people worldwide who might even think he is the norm.
    He is every anti-American joke stuffed into one rolly-poly body with mom jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Unfortunately, all I could do for the entirety of the two segments is to think of how Jones fits all of the horrible international stereotypes of an American... Fat, bald, loud, obnoxious, stupid, rude and loaded with guns.

I just clicked on this advertiser's link on Alex Jones' website.
    http://www.livingresearchinstitute.c.../index_iw.html

It's amazing. It's all about the conspiracy to rob your testosterone and the marketing it based completely on Jones's paranoia. Ironically it's all delived in a British accent. They pronounce fluoride funny.

It reminded me of this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    The problem is this country no longer belongs to the people. The process of electing people to represent our will (representative democracy) has been defiled by corporate america. Politicians win elections by accepting resources (bribes) from special interest groups and corporations, and from the day they are elected, pander to the interests of the groups that helped them get there.
    I can agree with this, but what is the best way to address it???

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC

It's amazing. It's all about the conspiracy to rob your testosterone and the marketing it based completely on Jones's paranoia. Ironically it's all delived in a British accent. They pronounce fluoride funny.

It reminded me of this
    Holy mother of god.

That is a hilarious, relatively new demographic now being exploited by the same nonsense you see at halftime of any football game. You're fat, old, you have no libido... You don't even have the energy to Rise and Rebel Against the System (loved the random capitalizations throughout the presentation)... Here, take this supplement.

Oh, and btw...

Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious medical condition, we suggest consulting with a physician before using a supplement. The information contained on this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice. The information may not apply to you and before you use any of the information provided on the site, you should contact a qualified medical, dietary, fitness, or other appropriate professional. If you utilize any information provided on this site, you do so at your own risk and you specifically waive any right to make any claim against the author and publisher of this website and materials as the result of the use of such information.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Holy mother of god.
    I don't know if you made it to the end of the video, but the tagline is basically, our product will help you stop being a sheep and be manly enough to stand up to the tyranny of the new world order.

That's not parody. It really does say that.

I don't know if you made it to the end of the video, but the tagline is basically, our product will help you stop being a sheep and be manly enough to stand up to the tyranny of the new world order.

That's not parody. It really does say that.
    Yeah, that was the theme throughout. The quote I pointed out above... "You don't even have the energy to Rise and Rebel Against the System."

That was also a direct quote from the video (including the caps). Amazing stuff.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Did he actually challenge him to a fight? That's awesome. I'll never understand how people can be so dead-set against any form of firearms regulation.

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    I can agree with this, but what is the best way to address it???

If I had an answer to that question, I wouldn't be a real estate agent. I usually just refer to a quote from Winston S. Churchill,

"Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."

Of course, Churchill also has this beauty of a quote, "

It reminded me of this

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    Did he actually challenge him to a fight? That's awesome. I'll never understand how people can be so dead-set against any form of firearms regulation.
    I really love the videos Jones made afterwards. He was so courageous to brave the hellscape that is midtown manhattan. He day consisted of flying to New York, taking a limo to a hotel and then to a studio then back to a hotel and back to the airport and he's screaming about Hitler, the mafia, crackheads, white slavery and that evil dictator Mike Bloomberg.

So courageous of him to brave the gauntlet. Far to few have the kind of stones it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    Yeah, he challenged him to a fight. He said he if they bring out a boxing ring he would show up in the red, white and blue and Morgan could wear....and you see this moment when he realizes the colors of the british flag are red, white and blue.

You clearly just aren't understanding the dire situation which has befallen this country. There is nowhere you can go without having "eyes" on you, let alone that liberal, communist hellscape that is NYC. You just need the right kind of eyes to really see it.

I've taken the liberty of pointing out the Bloomberg Agents for you. Be more aware next time you post such a frightening photo.

LOL

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Let me guess KevinNYC.. You're the typical sheeptard that watches CNN 24/7 and *********es to Piers Morgans british **** sliding down your throat?

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Alex Jones flat out destroyed Piers Morgan. Piers Morgan is an idiot.