Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Durant35 = Lebron23

Just bored and browsing ISH, reading some posts and what not, and suddenly I realize just how similar Lebron23 and Durant35 are. Too similar. Firstly, both of their names are names of their favorite player with his jersey number, all one word. Secondly, Lebron23, Durant35, Deathvainx (Lebron23's other alias) all have transparent avatars with no background color. Interesting. I just basically looked at any Durant35 posts and looked for signs of Lebron23-ism. Look at these quotes I found while browsing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Durant35
    NBA Career Stats

PPG, 8.4 RPG, 1.1 SPG, 1.2 BPG.

Playoffs Stats

17.3 PPG, 9.5 RPG, 1.1 SPG, 1.6 BPG.
    Who else but Lebron23 bolds the numbers and titles? He always does this, I remember him doing it when he was predicting Lebron James' peak stats, and he does it when posting stats for other players, too. Probably the only person who uses this format to post stats.
    Soccer is the most popular sports in the world but it is definitely plain boring.
    Who else but Lebron would say "Most popular sports in the world" and add a picture at the bottom? He has a history of posting pictures of everything talks about. For example, he always puts a picture of the person he votes for in the Top 100 NBA players threads. Classic sign of Lebron23-ism.

Andrew Bynum is still young and has a bright future ahead of him, but he needs to work harder so that he can improve and get to the nexts level.I also believe that it's good for him that he stays with the Lakers, a team with great tradition in centers.This might help him get a more important role in the team.For me the first step is for him to find some consistency.
    We all know Lebron23 adds S's to the end of some of his words. We also know he says "in" at the wrong time.

Our team are not heavily favored to make it in the NBA playoffs because of the tough Western Conference. But i predict that in less than 2 years another major acquisition the following year and Durant/Green having an NBA Experience will greatly improve our chance to be a solid team in the future.
    Lebron23 always loved making descriptive paragraphs, even thought they're always drenched in grammatical errors. Same with Durant35.

]
    Excellent posts being a Seattle Supersonics fan since the mid 1990's, Seattle has been a part of the history and the legacy of our sports team. It will probably be one of the saddest day of my life being a basketball fan to see our team relocate in Oklahoma. In the rebuilding stage like this their is no point to relocate our team from one city to another. We have been bless this year when we drafted Kevin Durant as the no.2 pick in the 2007 NBA Draft.
    Lebron23 always tries to make professional posts by adding full statements when they aren't neccessary. Did he really have to say "The No.2 pick in the 2007 NBA Draft", or could he have simply said "The 2nd pick in the draft." He always does this, and Durant35 just did.

Commissioner Stern does not like it when teams change cities. He didn’t like it when the Grizzlies moved from Vancouver to Memphis and all along has fought against any possibility of a team move. He made sure the Trail Blazers ended up staying in Portland; he’s making sure the Kings stay in Sacramento. He was involved in the discussions for a new arena for the Orlando Magic, ensuring they would stay put.

If Stern knew from the beginning the plan was to move the Sonics from Seattle – a large market – to Oklahoma City – a much smaller one – there is an excellent chance Bennett’s ownership bid would never have been approved and Schultz would still be the owner - or he would have had to sell to someone else.
    We all know Lebron23 loves to copy and paste - a lot. His grammar was bad in the quote before this last one, and then the quote above this is what he said after the first quote, I just seperated them. Why? Because his grammar improved unrealistically. How could he go from saying "Excellent posts being a Seattle Supersonics fan since the mid 1990's" to saying "He was involved in the discussions for a new arena for the Orlando Magic, ensuring they would stay put." That's just not the way he speaks. He loves to copy and paste. All I had to do was take a trick out of his book, copy and paste a sentence of those paragraphs and Google it. Those entire two paragraphs? They were copied and pasted from this article. He copied and pasted the whole two paragraphs, as he always does.

The pieces all fit. Lebron23, you can't make an alias without being discovered. Your grammar is too bad and noticable. You just can't do it. If you're a Sonics fan behind closed doors, why not just be a Cavaliers and Sonic fan? No reason to make an alias and act like someone else. This is like your, what, 6th alias? Probably even more. I don't understand why you did this; ashamed to be a Sonics fan? Or do you just like to hide the fact that you probably have over 10,000 total posts on ISH, so you seperate them oon different accounts? I don't know.

All I know is it all makes sense now. Lebron23 = Durant35. Amazing how much you can learn from reading 5 posts from an account.

In the words of Lebron23: "You have just been EXPOSED. CHECK AND MATE. "

Intelligent fan

Default Re: Durant35 = Lebron23

[COLOR="Red"]EXPOSED[/COLOR]

Cornell Basketball=#1

I am Chris Wilcox

Who cares?

durant35:

write a paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    Who cares?
    I just love putting him on the spot. Usually leads to a massive comedy thread with him trying to defend himself, I usually end up laughing my ass off.

Unhappy Re: Durant35 = Lebron23

I just came up back after watching the Undertaker Classic match in youtube and now you are accusing me of being someone else.

I am not Durant35 because you can actually see that we are both online right now.

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I just came up back after watching the Undertaker match up in youtube and now you are accusing me of being someone else.

I am not Durant35 because you can actually see that we are both online right now.
    You could be using IE and FireFox. You just came back and Richie starts this thread, that's a strange coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    You could be using IE and FireFox. You just came back and Richie starts this thread, that's a strange coincidence.

I am not using Firefox besides why would i make another sock account. It might be just a coincidence that the gimmick poster Durant35 try to copy my way of posting.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 09-22-2007 at 04:59 PM.

Serious playground baller Hstone's Avatar

most probably the same person

besideS

that one you definitely need to add an "s"

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I am not using Firefox beside why would i make another sock account. It might be just a coincidence that the gimmick poster Durant35 to copy my way of posting.
    Because you're Lebron23 - it's your nature.

Wow fun has reached a new low.

I guess some ISHers consider researching a poster and "exposing" him a fun activity. What's next? trying to memorize every poster on ISH and repeating them alphabetically?

This is straight up sad.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by poorlilrich
    Wow fun has reached a new low.

I guess some ISHers consider researching a poster and "exposing" him a fun activity. What's next? trying to memorize every poster on ISH and repeating them alphabetically?

This is straight up sad.
    Research? All I did was read 5 posts and compare them to Lebron23.