Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Tyson Chandler: "I definitely don't want to waste another season"

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Please come to Portland. I'd love that. Dude could be a defensive anchor.
    What would you give for him, we won't ask for much. Maybe a pick and expirings?

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

what a malcontent, this guy acting like he wasn't part of the problem here in NYC. it's like he wasn't even part of the team or something but an external consultant, an attache.

it's a shame this guy maintains the veneer of championship respectability when he hasn't played up to his contract one bit

the only good stretch of his time with the knicks was when he was dunking the ball regularly during linsanity. guy is a farce

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    What would you give for him, we won't ask for much. Maybe a pick and expirings?
    I'd do it.

Lopez isn't enough. He's good but Tyson Chandler is a much better defender. One on one and rim protection. It's being wasted in New York.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    It's kind of funny how Knick fans are doing for Melo what Kobe stans used to do for Kobe, i.e. blaming everyone around him when the team struggles, and of course giving him all the credit when the team succeeds.

Chandler has started for a championship squad, Melo has one of the worst playoff track records in history.

But of course the dumb majority just latch on to whoever takes the most shots as their "star hero" and blame all the other 14 guys and the coach when the team struggles. But when they win it was all the star's doing.
    Another example of a poster placing judgment on a team that he clearly doesn't watch

I'd do it.

Lopez isn't enough. He's good but Tyson Chandler is a much better defender. One on one and rim protection. It's being wasted in New York.
    [COLOR="Magenta"]He is a terrible rim protector now

do u watch games?

And lopez is even more garbage

He can stay on that 1 n dun team in portland
    [/COLOR]

College star

I'd do it.

Didn't see a lot of Lopez last year so can't comment, but Lopez was definitely a better interior defender this year.

I usually hit open layups

this guy deserves to be on a winning team, he protected them rim from wade and bran that helped win the mavs a chip

Banned

I'd do it.

I'd do Lopez, a pick and fillers for him.

Hell I'd probably get Chandler off the books for a freakin box of pringles.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    Well when Melo's 2nd in PPG scoring 2.1 higher than his career average and getting the most rebounds of his career he's probably doing something right. . .

I know you just come in here obsessed with the Knicks and devote a ridiculous amount of time hating on them, but if you actually WATCHED the games this year you'd notice that Melo has been the only consistent player for them and that Chandler's hardly contributed a thing in the last 1.5 seasons.

Umm, they MISSED the playoffs completely, in the East. Literally finished behind the Bobcats, Raptors, Wizards, and Hawks.

But I'm supposed to believe Carmelo had a "great" season because he scored a lot of points?

No defense, no playmaking, no leadership, but oh, look! He padded his rebound stats by missing more shots from beneath the basket than any player in the league and getting his own rebounds and putting them in!

You are what's called a HOMER. Any other player in this circumstance you would be judging much more harshly. You are blindly delusional about Carmelo because he plays "for your team." How old are you, 15??

The Knicks need a pg. Tyson and Melo need a pg who can make plays on the court. That's why the Knicks suck, they haven't had once since Billups.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Umm, they MISSED the playoffs completely, in the East. Literally finished behind the Bobcats, Raptors, Wizards, and Hawks.

But I'm supposed to believe Carmelo had a "great" season because he scored a lot of points?

No defense, no playmaking, no leadership, but oh, look! He padded his rebound stats by missing more shots from beneath the basket than any player in the league and getting his own rebounds and putting them in!

You are what's called a HOMER. Any other player in this circumstance you would be judging much more harshly. You are blindly delusional about Carmelo because he plays "for your team." How old are you, 15??

Please come to Portland. I'd love that. Dude could be a defensive anchor.
    You can have him. Guy has been sick,injured or torched/outplayed by opposing center in every playoff series as a Knick.