Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    She's a cheating whore. She has male friends (like Mario Lopez) she takes trips with. Whose wife goes on trips with male friends without their husband? Plus he had no control at all. REmember when she talked about how she had to teach him because he had no sex skills? Talking to a reporter during a game? I know she was hot but he's a $10M a year athlete, it's not like you or me. Plus she was old.

Tony, DO NOT REMARRY. You are young and rich. And avoid cougars, because apparently he feels it necessary to marry them.
    She said he had no sex skills? My reply would've been. Btich I make 10M a yr. All I have to do is lay there.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    She said he had no sex skills? My reply would've been. Btich I make 10M a yr. All I have to do is lay there.
    She said she needed to tutor him to do things properly. Not that he was bad but she did say he needed to be taught. Which struck me as something that, as fun as it sounded to be taught, was kind of stupid to say.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Its not surprising when these rich and wealthy socialites get divorced. With all that money, wealth, and power, the temptations that those people go through are much too great to sustain a marriage.

I bet they were both cheating on each other. Tony is a big basketball star. That in itself is an invitation for groupie whores to throw themselves at him. Very few men would be able to resist. Eva is a famous actress who enjoys a luxurious life style. If you put a woman into that lifestyle, 9 times out of 10 she is going to get into some mischief..............im talking about seriously STRANGE mischief......REAL STRANGE!!

The only for these type of people to sustain a marriage is to have an "open" relationship. Otherwise, it rarely works.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    i also remember they got married on 7/7/7. its only 1 better than 666 you idiots!

Technically they didn't that was their public ceremony sadly I remember when they were talking about their wedding when the Spurs won the title and how they married privately the day before

Baller Status

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Hope Tony got a prenup
    F*ck are you talking about? She got more money than he does.

Banned

"TMZ has learned"
    wtf is this shit, this isn't even correct grammar, let alone a credible source.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Go get Alizee Tony!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend
    I am glad he dropped her because she was getting annoying.

French tail>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eva tail

King of Chicago DRoseOwnsACamry's Avatar

Wow, I looked at her facebook fanpage a few days ago, and it says "Eva Longoria Parker". Since you can't change fanpage names, I wondered if she would make a new fan page if she got divorced.

Baller Status

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend
    lol @ she having more money.

She's an A-list actress. She's probably made more in 1 movie (The Sentinel) than Tony Parker has in his entire career. Then you want to throw in her still running Desperate Housewives primetime TV show? The hell outa here.

That's like saying Latrell Sprewell has more money than Halle Barry. Just STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    she is richer than he is.
    Tony Parker's recent contract extension alone is probably twice the size of her net worth, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    She's a cheating whore. She has male friends (like Mario Lopez) she takes trips with.
    Dude, Mario Lopez OBVIOUSLY doesn't like chicks.

King of Chicago DRoseOwnsACamry's Avatar

New Story

No divorce...

Stay Strong Droth

You know whats even more messed up? If they didn't have a pre-nup, she gets half of his new 50mil deal

A sad day in the lives of Eva and Tony. At least now she can bone Mario Lopez and still deny it but she won't be a cheating whore.

And he can finally get laid by someone other than Eva for the first time.

Do like Jeter, don't get married and just do it with all kinds of chicks. Then, when you start to decline, get married to the hottest chick on the planet. Simple solution you dumb ass NBAer's.

Quote Originally Posted by RUCKER
    She's an A-list actress. She's probably made more in 1 movie (The Sentinel) than Tony Parker has in his entire career. .

She's not an A list actress. Has she ever starred in a movie? Ever? She's a TV actress who had some minimal movie roles.

It IS possible she's made more money than TP, but from Desperate Housewives, not the movies.