Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Have no fear..Mavs will save the world

thank you thank you Mavs

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks for slaying the forces of evil You saved the NBA[/FONT]

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan
    I know I'm biased here, but if the Heat beat Chicago in 5 or 6 games (who I consider the best of the best this season), I really don't see them losing to Dallas in the Finals, especially with home court advantage.
    @ this clown. The Bulls struggled with the Pacers and Hawks while the Mavs won 8 of 9 from OKC and the Lakers.

FAIL

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    Dont worry Heat-Haters. We can all rejoice in the fact that the Dallas Mavericks will bring the NBA Title back to Texas. Congrats to Cuban on buying his first Championship.

Despite the incredible individual talents that South Beach brings to the table, they are no match for the Texas Tornado-offense of the Mavericks. Dirk and company are too hungry to lose. JJ Barea is about to become a household name.... tell me who is gonna stop that little guy? Nobody. Throw in their length, 3 pt shooting, rebounding, and excellent defenders to throw at Bron/Wade (deshawn, marion, etc). Gonna be a tough series, but Ill see yall at the parade in 6 games.
    Haha, well done, good sir. I even had to check the "last edited" date at the bottom to make sure you weren't putting us on.

Go Spurs Go

We gon' party like its 1999

:

:

Very good NBA starter

The best teams rise to the top, and the Heat showed for a variety of reasons they aren't the best team this season...

If anything, part of the "salvation" is knowing that you can't just collude and create the best team under the table and expect it to get you a championship immediately... or at all... who knows.

I have no reason to think the Heat will stop collecting the most talented players in free agency though. Barring something extreme. If the team they pieced together now made the Finals, it kind of scares me what they can do from here on out.