Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hawthorne Police Arrest Photographer and Kill His Dog (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    The police are a bunch of wimps. If you are trained to serve and protect the public and you are afraid of a dog?

The dog is not going to kill a grown ass man, who is trained, such as that police officer. You're going to tell me a trained man is afraid of a dog bite?

What kind of trained law enforcement is he to be afraid of a dog and a dog bite to have to pull out his gun. A dog is not a life and death situation.

@ everything you just posted.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Never bring a Rottweiler to a gun fight.

I feel sorry for the dog but his owner is an idiot
    Agreed. While I don't think the cops handled the situation the best, the owner brought a lot of it on himself (his detainment, not the shooting).

Sees a raid, oh I know what I will do I will start yelling to the cops about civil rights and racism!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    @ everything you just posted.
    Explain to me why the police is justified to shoot the dog? Was his life at stake?

Dog bite? Really?

Obviously you have never been bitten by a dog.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Hope the cop doesnt lose his job. Im sure people are calling for his head.

But its still ****ed up to kill a dog, even if it was being the aggressor. Im sure there is better way to deal with a ****ing dog trying to bite you. Being a cop is a thankless and high stress job.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    he was scared the dog was going to bite him. What did you expect him to do? Wait to get bitten? I would have done the exact same thing. It's me or the dog. It was completely justified.
    The dog wasn't being that aggressive, it only snapped at him when he aggressively approached it.

Dont get me wrong, the owner practically caused everything himself. But still the cops should have had some concern for the innocent dog.

Decent college freshman

Explain to me why the police is justified to shoot the dog? Was his life at stake?

Dog bite? Really?

Stick to posting about Kobe in the NBA forum. At least people might think you're trolling. Right now you're proving you're not a troll, just a straight up dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    he was scared the dog was going to bite him. What did you expect him to do? Wait to get bitten? I would have done the exact same thing. It's me or the dog. It was completely justified.
    thats so stupid. So cops can shoot and kill anything they are afraid of even if its not a threat to their life? great logic there buddy. hopefully you dont plan on becoming a cop. we dont need any more scums like that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    Stick to posting about Kobe in the NBA forum. At least people might think you're trolling. Right now you're proving you're not a troll, just a straight up dumbass.
    Why are so obsessed with me? You are clearly upset with me.

http://youtu.be/xTVTfLfwrrw?t=49s

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

If you watch the video.. its kind of fvcked up. Dog gets shot right in the chest and rolls around while its chest is opened up. Can see why p-eople think it looked cruel

awww dude why'd you have to go and tell him that?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    thats so stupid. So cops can shoot and kill anything they are afraid of even if its not a threat to their life? great logic there buddy. hopefully you dont plan on becoming a cop. we dont need any more scums like that.
    Don't worry. He's probably a big reason why hookers should be on birth controls.

Banned

How can you shoot these kind of dogs.

This video tore me up. What a stupid ****ing cop.

Dog bite? Really?

Because their training doesn't say "Oh, take a chance that this dog won't bite you because he totally might not", you twit. Obviously you're a nincompoop if all you have to stand on is "His life wasn't in danger because dog bites aren't dangerous.".

First off, the officer has no way of gauging how dangerous that dog is about to become at a given moment. Also, not sure if you were paying attention but they were already focused on a stand-off situation with an active SWAT presence...this guy decided to not only make himself a distraction in an already tense situation, but he then failed to properly secure the animal he got involved in it as well. The video clear as day shows the officer try several times to restrain the animal without using force. You can quite clearly hear an attempt to taze it. The dog continues to get more aggressive after each attempt while the owner continues berating the police for doing, you know, their jobs. Dogs feed off their owner's aggressive behavior...just like that one was doing.

I ran a paper route at age 12 and volunteer at a local dog/cat rescue when I have time on weekends. I've been bitten by more dogs in one month than most people have scratched behind the ears in their lifetimes. I'm not thrilled that the dog got shot, but if I'm in that officer's shoes I do the exact same thing.

I'm not continuing this any further with you because your point of view is grounded on nothing that resembles reality.

I knew ISH was full of morons but wow didn't realize it was this bad -- thanks to all the people that have brains and can think for themselves, help spread this video any way you can.