Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dads

Default Re: Dads

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Growing up my mother became sick was not able to work and was never the same again..my father stuck by her side and supported my mother and 3 kids on his own. Working a job he hated and long hours. Much respect for my father. Not perfect, but he's the man.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

the world really needs more fathers

[QUOTE]43% of US children live without their father [US Department of Census]

90% of homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes. [US D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census]

80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes. [Criminal Justice & Behaviour, Vol 14, pp. 403-26, 1978]

71% of pregnant teenagers lack a father. [U.S. Department of Health and Human Services press release, Friday, March 26, 1999]

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes. [US D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census]

85% of children who exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes. [Center for Disease Control]

90% of adolescent repeat arsonists live with only their mother. [Wray Herbert,

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~

http://thefatherlessgeneration.wordp...om/statistics/

The older I get the more I see that good fathers are somewhat of a rarity. I am very lucky to have the great father that I do. Hope I can be as good as he was/is.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Funny thing is this shows a father's worth but I bet women who read this will read into it as an insult

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    ^ bet in 99 percent of those cases it was the mom being a cvnt that drove the father away
    So dad got beta and bailed because he couldn't handle the vag!na? Okay. Beta muhf*ckas

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Nothin more alpha than havin no sympathy or concern for anyone but yourself
    Beta as f*ck. What's more important than yourself? Your child, your blood. You let a woman who is naturally born beta to a man push you away from something more important than yourself? That man is beta.

Go along your merry way now...

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Growing up my mother became sick was not able to work and was never the same again..my father stuck by her side and supported my mother and 3 kids on his own. Working a job he hated and long hours. Much respect for my father. Not perfect, but he's the man.
    The story of my dad. 0.o

Except it was two kids

to my dad.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Ratnik
    Happy Father's Day to the best hide and seek player in the world. Still looking for you dad
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~

http://thefatherlessgeneration.wordp...om/statistics/

The older I get the more I see that good fathers are somewhat of a rarity. I am very lucky to have the great father that I do. Hope I can be as good as he was/is.

Alarming statistics, but remember we're so cool and tolerant these days that it would be such a meanie republican thing to do to actually have real reprucussions for people who dont take responsibility for their kids. ACLU aint havin that. Hell nah.

5-time NBA All-Star

love u pops wherever you maybe.

saved all your siblings from a gruesome death and managed to make it here in america without your pops. gave my mom a damn good lifestyle compared to what could have been... centered your work around aiding other human beings. never let yourself be sucked into alcohol or cigs or racism or silly victim mentalities or laziness or the weak complaining culture surrounding ya.. always good to my sister too giving her affection and guidance during her most turbulent years.

an exemplar of hard work and selflessness!

long live good dads. From atticus finch to alfred roberts to elliot hulse and everyone in between.

and double props to single moms who raised exceptional men.