Default Bball shoes for wide feet

Any of you guys got wide feet? What shoes do you get?

With running shoes you can usually find wides... but it's tough for ball.

And I sure as hell ain't about to rock New Balances on the court (they make wide in everything)

Default Re: Bball shoes for wide feet

Reebok or Adidas

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Reebok or Adidas
    Retro reebok models are pretty wide, I think they used the same last in the 90's when everything was wider/bigger.

You can score the Reebok Rail pretty cheap @ebay. Like the more sought after Kamikaze's and Shaq Attacks, they got hexalite, which works well for bigger players.

Adidas....hmm, last 2 shoes I bought from them (D Rose 5, Crazy 1) Were narrower than usual. I still went TTS tho. I wish they still made decent shoes for Dwight Howard . The Howard 2 was very good and also the Beast Commander and both were pretty wide.

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina
    Retro reebok models are pretty wide, I think they used the same last in the 90's when everything was wider/bigger.

You can score the Reebok Rail pretty cheap @ebay. Like the more sought after Kamikaze's and Shaq Attacks, they got hexalite, which works well for bigger players.

Adidas....hmm, last 2 shoes I bought from them (D Rose 5, Crazy 1) Were narrower than usual. I still went TTS tho. I wish they still made decent shoes for Dwight Howard . The Howard 2 was very good and also the Beast Commander and both were pretty wide.
    Melo old shoes are pretty wide too don't know about the new stuff.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Arent most lebrons pretty wide?

I'm not particularly big, a guard in fact. I wear size 10, just have wide feet.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    I'm not particularly big, a guard in fact. I wear size 10, just have wide feet.
    Really up to you then. I notice the past few years, most shoe companies skimp on cushioning for "lightness" and "responsiveness". That said, majority of us weekend warriors don't play enough to give up the extra cushioning if you want to keep your knees and ankles happy.

Lebrons are also wide but they're just too expensive. I can't make myself buy a sneaker at $150+ retail when it only takes me a couple of months to blow through the traction.

Banned

Really up to you then. I notice the past few years, most shoe companies skimp on cushioning for "lightness" and "responsiveness". That said, majority of us weekend warriors don't play enough to give up the extra cushioning if you want to keep your knees and ankles happy.

Lebrons are also wide but they're just too expensive. I can't make myself buy a sneaker at $150+ retail when it only takes me a couple of months to blow through the traction.
    Than get old school shoes like early melo's or lebron's those shits have hella cushioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    Arent most lebrons pretty wide?
    Yes. I would stay away from Roses, Durants, and Kobes. Just my experience, I've played in all 4 of those players.

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

In general I'd say Lebrons are good for wide feet. I have a lot of 7s and 8s and those are perfect for my (wide) feet.

The Jordan Super Fly 2 also is a great shoe if you have wide feet. However the Super Fly 4 which is in stores now is more narrow. The Air Jordan XX9 and the Brandblack J Crossover 2 (both shoes have a woven upper which adjusts nicely to your foot) are good choices too. They are a bit less supportive though.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

LeBrons or old school reeboks. Friend had a $30 pair of some type of Addidas shoes that were good for his wide feet.

Try Nike Dual Fusion BB 2.