Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Default Re: The Ultimate Official iOS / Android Thread

I like f*cking around with my pc's but i will never screw around with my iphone or my macs. Just isn't worth it.

Anyone here got a good voice over ip app to make free calls? I've been using TextPlus but this earning credits watching videos for 2 minutes for every 30 second video is stupid. And there's also a limit to how many videos you can watch as well.

These are the apps I have on mine

GMail
    Yahoo Mail
    LinkedIn
    Spotify
    NBA GameTime
    Youtube
    Netflix
    UFC Mobile
    FedEx Mobile
    IGN
    Shazam
    Amazon
    Flixter
    FuelTV
    Google Translate
    Wikipedia
    Google Maps
    Bodybuilding.com App
    GNC App
    The UG (MMA news)
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Accuweather
    Kik Messenger
    Snapchat
    Team CoCo App

And games I play the most
    ATilt 3D Labyrinth (absolute most addicting game I've played)
    Draw Something
    Hill Climb Racing
    Glow Hockey 2

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    iBlacklist is my second favorite app after the gba emulator. It's ideal for dealing with stalkers and crazy people that you want nothing to do with
    Can you teach us how to get an emulator for GBA working? I downloaded one from cydia but it wont work.. where do I get roms from? etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    These are the apps I have on mine

GMail
    Yahoo Mail
    LinkedIn
    Spotify
    NBA GameTime
    Youtube <---You might want to consider using McTube
    Netflix
    UFC Mobile
    FedEx Mobile
    IGN
    Shazam
    Amazon
    Flixter
    FuelTV
    Google Translate
    Wikipedia
    Google Maps
    Bodybuilding.com App
    GNC App
    The UG (MMA news)
    Facebook
    Instagram

Accuweather
    Kik Messenger
    Snapchat
    Team CoCo App

And games I play the most
    ATilt 3D Labyrinth (absolute most addicting game I've played) <--- Love that game need to redownload it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Draw Something

Hill Climb Racing <--- Never tried it, going to look into it
    Glow Hockey 2 <--- Had it
    tl;dr

Jk. Lol.

Bold = Have

Good list.

When I first heard about Kik I thought "wtf why would somebody need a messenger in 2013 with texting and everything?"...but it's actually pretty useful. A few people I've bought stuff from on Ebay have it and it's a really easy way to get in touch with people you know/deal with online but wouldn't ever (EVER EVER EVER EVER) want to give your cell phone number to for texting.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    When I first heard about Kik I thought "wtf why would somebody need a messenger in 2013 with texting and everything?"...but it's actually pretty useful. A few people I've bought stuff from on Ebay have it and it's a really easy way to get in touch with people you know/deal with online but wouldn't ever (EVER EVER EVER EVER) want to give your cell phone number to for texting.
    Exactly. My kik is draszo. If you ever wanna sext me.

Purchased an iPad 3rd Gen (Retina Display) today for $400 flat from craigslist. Ipads perfectly fresh came with 6.02 firmware. I jailbroke it, spent the ENTIRE day downloading apps, tweaks, etc.

I went to "Winterboard" and turned "Summerboard" on, respringed, and the iPad was stuck in a recover loop (the one with the apple logo restarting constantly). I tried everything, it wouldn't fix. I had to update it and now I'm on 6.03, I don't think there's a jailbreak for this, and I lost everything. Wasted my entire fcking time, now I'm upset. Next time I jailbreak this shit I'm not going to go all nuts with tweaks. I'm still bugged the f out man.

Seriously. WHAT THE ****.

ive got a bunch of android phones and tablets. all rooted of course, and ive tried to put jellybean on all. the old phones come in handy, dont need an mp3 player. i am pretty much anti-apple.

fav apps include
    whatsapp
    viber
    camera zoom fx
    mx player
    xda
    quickpic
    alarm clock extreme

i limit my game playing on it lately since they eat the shit outa battery
    temple run 2
    temple run oz

dude, pick up an old android phone (on ebay, they go for really cheap) and root it and put groove IP lite on it. get yourself a free google voice number. you will be able to get free texts on google talk and make free calls with the groove IP lite. FREEEEEE as long as you have wifi. domestic calls and text are free. if you wanna call elsewhere, you can add credit. get on it

What does rooting even do? And what is "whatsapp"?

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    What does rooting even do? And what is "whatsapp"?
    rooting will allow you to control every little thing about your phone or tablet. you can get rid of all the bloatware, and overclock the shit outa your device. whatsapp is if you want to text all over the world. basically free texts (well free for the 1st year), viber is free phone calls around the world. the only thing you need is for the other person to have the same app, and yeah you will need their number.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    rooting will allow you to control every little thing about your phone or tablet. you can get rid of all the bloatware, and overclock the shit outa your device. whatsapp is if you want to text all over the world. basically free texts (well free for the 1st year), viber is free phone calls around the world. the only thing you need is for the other person to have the same app, and yeah you will need their number.
    Mhm. Have you tried magic jack? Or text plus?

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Purchased an iPad 3rd Gen (Retina Display) today for $400 flat from craigslist. Ipads perfectly fresh came with 6.02 firmware. I jailbroke it, spent the ENTIRE day downloading apps, tweaks, etc.

I went to "Winterboard" and turned "Summerboard" on, respringed, and the iPad was stuck in a recover loop (the one with the apple logo restarting constantly). I tried everything, it wouldn't fix. I had to update it and now I'm on 6.03, I don't think there's a jailbreak for this, and I lost everything. Wasted my entire fcking time, now I'm upset. Next time I jailbreak this shit I'm not going to go all nuts with tweaks. I'm still bugged the f out man.

Seriously. WHAT THE ****.
    And that is why I hate jailbreaking. There's something about it that I kinda sorta dig, but the geek in me gets beat by the 'I don't feel like dealing with this shit' me.

I have a jailbroken ATV2 that I have to update but I'm lazy to do so, it's just sitting there.

I'd be p*ssed the f*ck off if I tried jailbreaking my iPhone and lost everything.

OMFG GUYS GUESS WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST DID A DEAL ON CRAIGSLIST. THE GUY ACCIDENTLY GAVE ME AN IPAD3 CELLULAR MODEL 64GB. OMFG. He told me it was an Ipad 2 and he never used it. We just finished the deal like 2 hours ago. I went to jailbreak it and it said IPAD 3 6.01! I'm like waitttt. NO WONDER the camera is bad ass & the screen is sooo sharp. I checked to see if it had Siri and it did!

I gave him 2 consoles (XBOX360 4GB & PS3 320GB)

OMFG. I can't believe this. How does this guy NOT know? I wasn't going going to do this deal either because I already have an Ipad 3 & an Ipad 2. I'm like 64GB Ipad 2 cant go wrong .. I'll just trade it. WOW. I'm in shock right now, I kind of feel bad because he was cool.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=7nkxyKo09Qs#!

Have yet to download and play.

I do hate that the App Store doesn't have the FREE trial like Google Store does. I understand that there's 'FREE Lite' versions which are great, but not every app has that.

Who's tried this?

And for you iPad owners:

http://www.native-instruments.com/en...re/traktor-dj/

http://www.steinberg.net/en/products...s/cubasis.html