Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Here's some REAL advice on how to get the girl you want.

Of course this all different if you actually like the girl. I had relations with about 5 women in the past year and 2 I liked, 1 I really just wanted sex that night, and the other 2 I didn't care. the two girls I genuinely liked, I was kinda heartbroken when it didn't work out. It has led to me being very careful about putting that out there. I think all of that don't care about no bitch shit is just so guys don't get hurt... doesn't have to do with getting girls at all. It's just a byproduct of putting yourself out there before, getting hurt... and it's the brain's natural reaction to getting hurt. You touch a hot stove once, you won't consciously touch that shit again. Same applies to emotional stuff. We like to think nothing can hurt us, but we are quite fragile.
    Last edited by Swaggin916; 07-10-2013 at 03:33 AM.

National High School Star

Default Re: Here's some REAL advice on how to get the girl you want.

Lol. All this nonsense. You can simp all you want and act however you want. Buy your girl flowers, walk her to her spot, put down your jacket for her in the rain...do it all if you like. I cook for my girl, I do a lot of non-manly stuff. I'm sometimes emotional etc.

However, and this is a big however, you can do all this and wtv non alpha stuff you want as long as your PIPE GAME IS ON POINT. If you are a man when doing sexual stuff then it doesn't matter that much how you act the rest of the time. I feel like people that suck at laying pipe are the ones that need to do all this nonsense to feel confident with women.

When a girl is with me, she knows who is wearing the pants purely by what I do to her in the bedroom. You give it to them real good and everything else falls into place.