Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Personally, I would like to see LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I need some kind of adversity for me to believe Lebron deserves a title and be among the greats of the game. Teaming up against your competition is kinda cheating your way through the hard road...

Give me a wadeless Heat, with Lebron leading the heat to the title? Yeah, I'll give him huge props for that. With a full strength Heat team the way it is now? Im more like, meh you won a title, but it cost you your soul.
    I second that, Wade to go down injured for the season and Bosh too...that's the only way Lebron will redeem himself in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by stevieming
    I second that, Wade to go down injured for the season and Bosh too...that's the only way Lebron will redeem himself in my eyes.
    You have super high standards then...

or instead Lebron can go down with season ending injury, then Wade and Bosh win the title without him

Man, the ISH posters and analysts would have a field day....

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    You have super high standards then...
    It's how much I dislike Lebron right now...

Hey, wouldn't it be cool if Wade and Bosh were both injured? Maybe Haslem too, just for good measure? That'd be awesome and Lebron's finals victory would be even GREATER.

Maybe Wade and Bosh could have, like, career-ending injuries, and then Lebron would be awesome all on his own again. No more questions about who's team it is anymore!

This is clearly something we need to be hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    I'm glad Wade makes a convenient prop in your LeBron fantasy. Tell me, in your envisioned scenario, is his injury career-ending or does it just take him out for this year? Is he never the same again or does he recover?

I think the best storyline would be if you get hurt this year. Because there's probably something you're good at in life, but maybe you're also standing in the way of somebody else reaching the full potential of glory they could achieve in the same activity.

So I'm sure you won't mind that, on behalf of that whoever that person is, that I wish for physical damage to befall your body. You know, just so they get their own chance to stand in the spotlight all by themselves.

And if it so happens that your body has already sustained a pattern of damage and increasing the amount of damage that it has suffered may ruin your ability to excel in this activity, that's still the best outcome, right? Because it makes the best storyline.....
    On the one hand you understand it's not real, then on the other you imagine it causes a career ending injury and this gets you so upset, you wish me injury.

Take a deep ****ing breathe. It's hypothetical.

Banned

i'd like to see the Cav's KO the Heat in the 1st round. lebron would be so pissed...make it happen God

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle
    i'd like to see the Cav's KO the Heat in the 1st round. lebron would be so pissed...make it happen God
    Wouldn't be in the Cavs interest to get anywhere near the playoffs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Wouldn't be in the Cavs interest to get anywhere near the playoffs.

it would be in the Cav's interest to make lebron mad tho

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Yeah....uh huh....right....sure

Sit down kid, you're giving me a headache with all that backpeddling
    Haha sure thing pal. The fact you think anyone would mention Kobe in any GOAT (#1 not top 10, I have to spell it out for you apparently) discussion says enough about your logic.

I would like to see the Heat lose in the first round and Stern die of shock. But that's just me.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Haha sure thing pal. The fact you think anyone would mention Kobe in any GOAT (#1 not top 10, I have to spell it out for you apparently) discussion says enough about your logic.

Still too stupid to realize that you're(maybeshewill) the moron who tried to put Lebron in the GOAT conversation in the first place. Even though Lebron CAN'T be a GOAT on SOMEBODY ELSE'S TEAM....huh?!

Nice try
    Last edited by LakersReign; 02-26-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    get a ring this year. Mainly to put the storylines and the hate to rest. Frankly, I think it would the best storyline if Wade gets hurt and Lebron leads Miami to victory.

I'm not a Heat fan particularly, but I thought the Lebron hate was way out of proportion to any of his transgressions.

Anyone else feel like this?
    You'd like to see a player get a serious injury so lebron can look like a hero?

And the best storyline would be the douchiest, most stacked team in the league get beat by the underdogs AGAIN.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    ......is really all this a**clown(maybeshewill) can say now, when he's the one who's ret**ded enough to try and put Lebron in the GOAT conversation...even though Lebron CAN'T be a GOAT on SOMEBODY ELSE'S TEAM.

Nice try
    Are you really that upset some guy on the internet said Kobe couldn't ever be considered for GOAT? This is getting old, your responses have turned from arguing to just pure insults, which means you've got nothing intelligent left to say.

Fact: I never said Lebron would be THE GOAT. I don't believe he can ever be at all (unless he wins 10 rings in a row while being THE man, which we all know isn't going to happen). So calm down, take a breath and carry on with your life.

If you can't accept it and move on, that's kool, but I'm over it, it's getting pathetic.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Are you really that upset some guy on the internet said Kobe couldn't ever be considered for GOAT? This is getting old, your responses have turned from arguing to just pure insults, which means you've got nothing intelligent left to say.

Fact: I never said Lebron would be THE GOAT. I don't believe he can ever be at all (unless he wins 10 rings in a row while being THE man, which we all know isn't going to happen). So calm down, take a breath and carry on with your life.

If you can't accept it and move on, that's kool, but I'm over it, it's getting pathetic.

So....according to you(maybeshewill), even though none of that has anything to do with me, I'm still supposed to be mad that you(maybeshewill) embarrassed yourself by being dumb enough to put Lebron in a GOAT conversation, he never belonged in to begin with?!

Good luck with that
    Last edited by LakersReign; 02-26-2012 at 06:24 PM.