Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

The episode was really bad but was rescued by the ending part. I seriously hope Clay goes out of the picture, although he is a major character I just dont see how can he stay in power and alive after all the shit he has pulled. Another issue I have with how the things are going is that the AUSA guy is going to take down a major Cartel and High level IRA management along with Sons and prolly Mayans only by playing a race card on Juice? Otto's confessions are not even relevant to the main case, he just pulled it off as a last nail on the Sons' coffin.

Serious playground baller Applause's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Another issue I have with how the things are going is that the AUSA guy is going to take down a major Cartel and High level IRA management along with Sons and prolly Mayans only by playing a race card on Juice? Otto's confessions are not even relevant to the main case
    RICO

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Damn! I had to get my carpet cleaned last night and was without the internet last night and today so far. I just got it back.

What does everyone think? I think Clay survives. There's just no way this show can go 3 more seasons without Ron Perlman unless Sutter brings in some other badass actors to replace the ones they're going to lose this season. I think Clay survives but obviously can't lead the club so this forces Jax to stay in Charming and lead SAMCRO while Clay recovers.

Edit: I love Potter. He's my favorite character on the show this season. I just love how weird he is and really hope it's revealed there's a bigger mystery to him. I know Sutter said it was just a coincidence that Potter looks sorta like JT but I think/hope that Potter really does have a connection with the club some how. He seemed almost concerned when he saw everyone ratting on each other. Oh and now it seems like he's interested in looking at Hale/Charming Heights and seems like he wants to stop it.
    Last edited by ConanRulesNBC; 11-23-2011 at 03:55 PM.

It looked like Clay was pretty dead on the previews for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    The episode was really bad but was rescued by the ending part.

That entire episode had me sitting on the edge of my seat. I loved it.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I thought it was great. It reminded me of the old Sopranoes pace where they'd do a major kill the second to last week. Chris Moltasante, Joe Pantaleone. They had a habit of it almost as a design to catch you off guard.

I would agree that it seems impossible for the show to continue with any sort of success without not just Pearlman as an actor, but without Clay as a character. He's been far too responsible for stirring the pot. But because of how it went down, a rift between Opie and Jax could replace the one between Clay and Jax. It would be a struggle for Jax to find the balance between whatever good was in his relationship with Clay, and resolving that with knowing what he did to Opie. All while still digging at the truth between Clay and his actual father JT. There's a lot to cover still in their main story. But they will need to figure out something to help along the episode to episode stories without Clay as a central figure.

I predict that once Otto learns from Bobby that Bobby killed Luann's murderer, that Otto will off himself. They need Otto's actual testimony in court. The signed documents are not enough. Piney, Half-Sack, Kozi and Miles dead. Juice and Bobby locked up. Clay at the very least seriously wounded. By the end of the last season I predict everyone involved in the club will be dead except for Gemma and Jax's 2 boys.

I think Clay survives but this takes him out of the club at least for a while. Jax, Opie, Tig, Juice and Chibbs will probably all survive. There are 3 more seasons.

It will be very interesting to see who Sutter brings in next season to replace the Sons that have been taken out this season. I hope he brings in some good actors especially if Clay didn't survive.

I think this season ends with a HUGE shoot out between the Cartel, the feds, SAMCRO and the IRA. Sutter may even have it end where we don't know if any of SAMCRO that are there did survive.

Plus, I really want to see Danny Trejo f*ck sh*t up.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Didn't like this episode. Not enough build up to Clay's demise and Opie's grief and anger seemed a bit forced. Perhaps it's because we haven't seen this since he lost Donna in Season 1.

Judging by the previews and Jax's yelling out to call the police, I think Clay survives. It would be stupid for Sutter to eliminate one of his lead characters in such a cheap anti-climactic way.

That's why I think Clay survives. I think he'll recover from this and come back stronger and then Jax and Opie together will have to come up with a plan to take him out. Clay will probably rebuild trust with other members of SAMCRO especially Tig or bring in new members that will watch his back.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    That's why I think Clay survives. I think he'll recover from this and come back stronger and then Jax and Opie together will have to come up with a plan to take him out. Clay will probably rebuild trust with other members of SAMCRO especially Tig or bring in new members that will watch his back.
    I agree, Clay survives this attack. Gemma warned Clay that Opie was looking for him and knew about Piney and Opie shot Clay in the chest not the head which makes you think that Clay most likely had a bulletproof vest on and will be injured but survive this.

Whatever happens to Clay I don't see him resuming his role as SAMCRO Pres. I think they will at least drag his character into next season. It's possbile Clay goes to jail so the club has to wait to kill him or he goes on the run and Jax and opie chase him down, or it's possible he jumps chapters and maybe goes to Tacoma or Tucson or Indian Hills. Tucson just lost their Pres and if Clay went to that chapter he could even still keep up dealing with the cartel.

High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

Does Jax shoot Opie?

Quote Originally Posted by NBAller
    Does Jax shoot Opie?
    I didn't see Jax shoot Opie, he seemed to just freeze and stare at opie and then run to Clay.

I wonder if anything will happen involving Jax and his parole considering he pulled a hit and run and GTA in the middle of town with like a dozen witnesses lol.

Crazy ending. I think Clay probably survives but who knows. Opie is a great character tho I'm glad the conflict came to a head around him and not Jax.