Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Raptors Need To Go Gay!

after many weeks of draft examination,ive made my final decsion that the raptors should take rudy gay number 1. Gay has been the consensus no. 1 pick for the 06 draft for the last 2 years. He has unbelievable talent and ability, i see almost no weaknesses to his game. And its not like he had a bad year in college, he juss didnt explode like expected, and why??? he was playing for the best team in the country.That team was incredible deep had far to many option on it for Rudy to be superman, the shots had to be shared, and the team was to crowded.Just to show how good that team really was i can tell you that guys off their bench are expected to be drafted this year!!!!..I say if you have number 1 you have to go with Gay.you look at marvin williams who went 2 last year and then you look at Gay (same age) and Gay is ten times the player and potential that marvin was and is suppose to be...Gay has a great body, great attitude, ridiculous ability, and out of this world potential. In a year where there is no cant miss pick , it may be the perfect oppurtunity to take a risk and go for the biggest reward.Toronto would be smart to go Gay..
    Last edited by dffsaf; 06-07-2006 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dffsaf
    after many weeks of draft examination,ive made my final decsion that the raptors should take rudy gay number 1. Gay has been the consensus no. 1 pick for the 06 draft for the last 2 years. He has unbelievable talent and ability, i see almost no weaknesses to his game. And its not like he had a bad year in college, he juss didnt explode like expected, and why??? he was playing for the best team in the country.That team was incredible deep had far to many option on it for Rudy to be superman, the shots had to be shared, and the team was to crowded.Just to show how good that team really was i can tell you that guys off their bench are expected to be drafted this year!!!!..I say if you have number 1 you have to go with Gay.you look at marvin williams who went 2 last year and then you look at Gay (same age) and Gay is ten times the player and potential that marvin was and is suppose to be...Gay has a great body, great attitude, ridiculous ability, and out of this world potential.Toronto would be smart to go Gay..
    Bad pick IMO. Get Aldridge. Or trade down for Marcus Williams.

Default Raptors

Trade scenario:

Hawks get

Villenueva

Raptors get

No. 5 pick in the draft (which they can use on Rudy Gay, Adam Morrison or Brandon Roy - whoever is left).

The Hawks get a center in Villenueva, while the Raptors get a top wing player to go along with Bosh, Barghnani, Graham and whoever plays point guard.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore 24/7's Avatar

What's the news here? The Raptors and their fans already are gay.

Dunking on everybody in the park Tips4's Avatar

Ha how origional ! Let me guess ...you are a Kobe Groupie ???

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re:

if Gay goes to Canada.... the Raptors will continue to be the butt of all jokes

Quote Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
    if Gay goes to Canada.... the Raptors will continue to be the butt of all jokes
    Wrong. That would still be the Knicks.

Decent college freshman Dr.Funk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    Trade scenario:

Hawks get

Villenueva

Raptors get

No. 5 pick in the draft (which they can use on Rudy Gay, Adam Morrison or Brandon Roy - whoever is left).

The Hawks get a center in Villenueva, while the Raptors get a top wing player to go along with Bosh, Barghnani, Graham and whoever plays point guard.

Ummm...HELL NO!

I agree Rudy Gay is the guy the raps should pick.

Great college starter craigthomasb's Avatar

WHAEY! rudy gay all the way baby! #1

with our cap space we can easily get a good PG and a banger in free agency, witch change to spare

also if we get denham brown in the 2nd, we will ahve 3 uconn guys who all played together (and won a championship together?)

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by dffsaf
    after many weeks of draft examination,ive made my final decsion that the raptors should take rudy gay number 1. Gay has been the consensus no. 1 pick for the 06 draft for the last 2 years. He has unbelievable talent and ability, i see almost no weaknesses to his game. And its not like he had a bad year in college, he juss didnt explode like expected, and why??? he was playing for the best team in the country.That team was incredible deep had far to many option on it for Rudy to be superman, the shots had to be shared, and the team was to crowded.Just to show how good that team really was i can tell you that guys off their bench are expected to be drafted this year!!!!..I say if you have number 1 you have to go with Gay.you look at marvin williams who went 2 last year and then you look at Gay (same age) and Gay is ten times the player and potential that marvin was and is suppose to be...Gay has a great body, great attitude, ridiculous ability, and out of this world potential. In a year where there is no cant miss pick , it may be the perfect oppurtunity to take a risk and go for the biggest reward.Toronto would be smart to go Gay..
    Just the fact you wrote the Raptors need to go gay makes me think you are possibly the biggest homo in here.

Saw a basketball once CeltsFanNumbaOne's Avatar

Default The raptors should trade their pick

Dude, the raptors have chris Bosh, Charlie V, and Joey Grahm. They have enoug yout. They need to trade their pick and maybe a player for a true center or point guard or maybe some money for a free agent. But another young guy will not help much. They are in more need of leadership than anything else. If they can sign a cheap vet, trade for a good vet then the will be in better shape then ever. But dude, using their pick?

Unregistered
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsFanNumbaOne
    Dude, the raptors have chris Bosh, Charlie V, and Joey Grahm. They have enoug yout. They need to trade their pick and maybe a player for a true center or point guard or maybe some money for a free agent. But another young guy will not help much. They are in more need of leadership than anything else. If they can sign a cheap vet, trade for a good vet then the will be in better shape then ever. But dude, using their pick?
    RUDY GAY SUCKS

WEAK MINDED OVERRATED NO HANDLES NO JUMPER PITCHSQUEAK VOICE BARELY ATHLETIC UCONVICT CRIMINAL CALHOUN PIECE OF CRAP "PROJECT"

DIE DAM UCONVICTS DUKE WUZ BETTER LAST YEAR AND FLORIDA AND GEROGE MASON STUPID AJ PRICE CLEARED

Dunking on everybody in the park SecondFiddle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    RUDY GAY SUCKS

WEAK MINDED OVERRATED NO HANDLES NO JUMPER PITCHSQUEAK VOICE BARELY ATHLETIC UCONVICT CRIMINAL CALHOUN PIECE OF CRAP "PROJECT"

DIE DAM UCONVICTS DUKE WUZ BETTER LAST YEAR AND FLORIDA AND GEROGE MASON STUPID AJ PRICE CLEARED
    He does not Suck, but he is not the No.1 overall pick. They should trade down and get more picks

Quote Originally Posted by craigthomasb
    WHAEY! rudy gay all the way baby! #1

with our cap space we can easily get a good PG and a banger in free agency, witch change to spare

also if we get denham brown in the 2nd, we will ahve 3 uconn guys who all played together (and won a championship together?)

damn straight! UCONN Raptors all the way baby!

Banned

Default rudy

rudy,rudy,rudy,rudy!!!!!!!!!