Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik

oh and you would know? i had no idea who this phong guy is and never saw him. if you know him so well why dont you tell us about him?
    I've never said you were phong. But you are definitely someone alt account that was banned. Its just im not sure who's. I could be wrong though, maybe pauk has me paranoid about other people having 1000 accounts.

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

Robert Horry.

I am apathetic towards fat people. It's their own choices they are making, why should I interfere? Take responsibility? Take responsibility for who? They made their own choices, and they deal with their own weight. Are they complaining to you about their weight? If not, what business is it of yours, an outsider?

Do you go lecture the homeless outside about how they should get jobs too? Do you walk into clubs telling people not to drink and smoke? Do you walk into broken family's homes and tell them to patch it together?

How about you mind your own business and stick to jacking off to supercoolbeasley's poster in your room?
    lmao this guy keeps writing lectures to me. im in this fatass's head

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ks-youre-dumb/

Such a cocky statement to make. Tim Duncan wouldn't say this if he was in his shoes. Where is the humility?
    What does Duncan ever say good or bad?
    Dude is boring

Kobe made a true statement!!!

Horry??? We are talking about WINNING a title......not just being on a championship team as the 6 or 7th best player on the team.
    Not to diminish any of the HUGE clutch shots that Horry hit.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    lmao this guy keeps writing lectures to me. im in this fatass's head
    Nothing left to reply? That's what I thought. Keep up the hate and superficial judgment towards others, and your infatuation for michael beasley. Your parents brought you up well.

Nothing left to reply? That's what I thought. Keep up the hate and superficial judgment towards others, and your infatuation for michael beasley. Your parents brought you up well.
    yup we're done here. this dudes just too mad right now

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    yup we're done here. this dudes just too mad right now
    So when someone owns your ass and you don't have anymore argument- you come back with the he's mad? Come on, couldn't you come up with something newer? People's been doing that before you were born man!

And mad? Nah bro, I'm having such a great time toying with you

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    And its been as successful as the challenger space shuttle.
    You found the most uninteresting post in this thread and referenced it to a space shuttle? Get off the crack pipe.