Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Big Ten fan thread

I'm not sure if there is one, please link me, I couldn't find one. Each conference should have a sticky thread in this forum.

IU landed a recruit today, a 2 guard named Malik Story. I know nothing about him other than he was formerly committed to USC.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Big Ten fan thread

Well, the only Big 10 fans that post here are myself and those silly Illinois fans...who have their own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    Well, the only Big 10 fans that post here are myself and those silly Illinois fans...who have their own thread.
    Hey! Not all of us are silly! You're a Sparty fan aren't you?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Munson
    Hey! Not all of us are silly! You're a Sparty fan aren't you?
    Yes. I root for respectable programs.

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

I know there's some Indiana fans on here, or at least were on here. I got a bunch of negative reps when I made the Illinois Fan Thread. Actually, it was probably Hippos.

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    Yes. I root for respectable programs.
    Rooting for respectable programs is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    I know there's some Indiana fans on here, or at least were on here. I got a bunch of negative reps when I made the Illinois Fan Thread. Actually, it was probably Hippos.
    I'm sure the IU fans ran off once their program fell on hard times. ISH seems to attract quite a few bandwagoners, as does Bloomington.

if anyone in here is interested in an nba draft game i'm having one in the nba draft forum. check out the thread for rules and let me know

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Illinois all day! Muck Fichigan!

IU AD Rick Greenspan to "resign" at end of December. Makes sense why he'd be getting fired (I mean resigning), but not until the end of the year?

Not a very good draft for our conference. Only three guys. Two of them freshmen. I will say that I'm glad D.J. White went in the first round and gets a guarenteed contract. He plays hard and persevered after his injuries, not to mention he's a very talented player. Koufos, I have no real opinion about. I saw him play a handful of times and thought he was pretty good, that's about it. Gordon, as an Illini fan, most will probably think that I hate his guts. Not true. Kids change their minds, and a committment means nothing until you sign. It's easy for people to say this now, but I was actually saying this after all of the controversy happened. I think he will be an explosive scorer in spurts in the league, especially after he gets his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Munson
    Not a very good draft for our conference. Only three guys. Two of them freshmen. I will say that I'm glad D.J. White went in the first round and gets a guarenteed contract. He plays hard and persevered after his injuries, not to mention he's a very talented player. Koufos, I have no real opinion about. I saw him play a handful of times and thought he was pretty good, that's about it. Gordon, as an Illini fan, most will probably think that I hate his guts. Not true. Kids change their minds, and a committment means nothing until you sign. It's easy for people to say this now, but I was actually saying this after all of the controversy happened. I think he will be an explosive scorer in spurts in the league, especially after he gets his feet.
    This could be surprising to some...but I think DJ White will be the best of the 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    This could be surprising to some...but I think DJ White will be the best of the 3.
    I could see that. I don't think Gordon's got a shot to develop in LA, they'll want him to start, and play some point. He shouldn't be doing either. Koufos is absolute garbage. I could see DJ putting up 14/8/2 type numbers some day.

Saw a basketball once

I have heard that Northwestern has a decent recruiting season and will be on the rise in the Big Ten.

Rick

Im an iu fan, i have another name of ronartestlilborther, but when they switched from ezboard i lost it