Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: The time has come: Clevelands Countdown to losing streak record. Official thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    They don't play the pistons in this stretch, they do play indiana.
    @ Me. Even better.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: The time has come: Clevelands Countdown to losing streak record. Official thread.

There is hope, though. They beat the Cs to start the season.

I have a feeling that there gonna get a W before this stretch is over.

a sticky

Banned

They did curse LeBron and the Heat with injuries a week ago.

They also cursed the Jazz too. Every since that Mascot vs Cavs fan staged fight happened, the Jazz looked like shit.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    i dont think they are going to break the record. they will sneak in a pull one of those games out. but it wont be because they played well, it will be because the other team had an off night
    this season's probably showed that the other team needs an off night along with them having an especially hard fought game for them to pull out a win

They need to beat Indiana or their doomed.

This could get ugly. This could get reeeeeal ugly...

I don't think I've ever felt such genuine sympathy for an opposing fan base & franchise as I do for the Cavs. When you tally up everything that has happened to them (off season included), from the comic sans letter, to going from top to bottom in the time span of a few months, from getting blown out by their former beloved son, to the embarrassing blow outs etc... This might go down as one of the worst years that ANY team has ever endured throughout North American sporting history...

"What doesn't kill you... etc "

MY BOSS IS A ***** Marquis Daniels's Avatar

7 losses till suicide of dan gilbert
    8 losses till breaking news of the collapse of the cleveland franchise

<<Still watches every game.

I just want us to play hard and compete. We aren't going to win, but at least don't be quitters out there. The past few games have been hard fought.

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    <<Still watches every game.

I just want us to play hard and compete. We aren't going to win, but at least don't be quitters out there. The past few games have been hard fought.
    I don't think they want to be the worst team in history

Haha good riddance! F Cleveland! They deserve every bit of this for being such losers. I see why LeBron got out.

Streak ends tonight against Boston....... Book it! Not really, but I can show some spirit can't I?

NUGGETS ALL THE WAY Mr Clutch Melo's Avatar

They are going to beat the Nuggets..Wait and see.

I mean, its crazy how much difference one player can do. Going from the best team in regular season to this?