Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Default Re: The official reason ESPN pulled Markazi's Lebron article

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    I'd like any ISH'ers that have a problem with LeBron's behavior to make themselves known that way I know never to invite you out with me and my boys. Only LeBron can have people complain about his partying... in Las Vegas no less!!!

Seriously, let it go people. The guy is an all time great, he wanted to play in an awesome city with two of his buddies, and his new team will eventually win a championship.
    i guess im not invited, im not complaining, but he did come across like a douche, no? or is making fun of him hating?

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    It was a gossip column with an obvious agenda. More suited for TMZ than ESPN.

And I don't even like LeBron, so don't pull the LeBron-homer card on me.
    it wasn't a gossip column, arash was documenting what was happening at an ornate party featuring several nba players.

characterizing something as gossip or unsubstantial just because it is about a particular subject matter is retarded.

and clearly espn thought it was substantive enough to get rid of it rather than simply claim it to be false

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup
    So automatically, I'm a Lebron fan? Orly?

Be intelligent for once. The whole article bashed him for acting childish because of the way he partied. What was wrong with that? The fact that who planned was never confirmed. Lets not forget the fact that wherever he was paid for him to party there.
    Did you actually read the article? There's only one paragraph that actually puts out an opinion of what's happening. Most of it is just descriptions of the event from the reporters point of view. It's up to you to decide what, if anything, that means for LeBron. All that is besides the point anyways since the problem was that the story was pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    It was a gossip column with an obvious agenda. More suited for TMZ than ESPN.

And I don't even like LeBron, so don't pull the LeBron-homer card on me.
    Really? Find me one single similar article in the history of TMZ. Like I said earlier, please read a newspaper once in your life so you understand what they actually publish. It's not all just clinical descriptions of important events.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    i guess im not invited, im not complaining, but he did come across like a douche, no? or is making fun of him hating?
    he did come off like a douche, but what most idiots on here are missing is that this is more about espn pulling the article than lebron himself

Local High School Star

Default Re: ESPN pulls unflattering Vegas party article about LeBron from website...

LMAO at some of you "prudes" acting like you have never wild out at a party. Wow. Lebron is 25 and he's childish cuz he was having a good time at a party he got paid to be at.

I think the lebron hate is a bit over board and ridiculously feminine. Lebron is living life and was having a good time. Now he's getting hate for that too. Wow. So sad. LOL.

The title of that article was just pure hate and a lot of cats on this site are fairies. LMAO.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I read the article reposting and only thing I have a problem with was the ugly ass cake and the shades in the club. Outside of that sounds like a few nights of fun with the fellas.

While the article is just an observation piece some of the descriptions are clearly used to draw slightly negative imagery. Still it wasn't pull worthy. Who ever had it pulled over-reacted.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SourGrapes
    he did come off like a douche
    Maybe to 65 year old grannies. If you're not one and still had an issue with The Party, then I pity the life you have lived. Every single one of us in here have been to parties 10x worse than that in college.

Default Re: ESPN pulls unflattering Vegas party article about LeBron from website...

Quote Originally Posted by Replay32
    LMAO at some of you "prudes" acting like you have never wild out at a party. Wow. Lebron is 25 and he's childish cuz he was having a good time at a party he got paid to be at.

I think the lebron hate is a bit over board and ridiculously feminine. Lebron is living life and was having a good time. Now he's getting hate for that too. Wow. So sad. LOL.

The title of that article was just pure hate and a lot of cats on this site are fairies. LMAO.
    Really, I must have missed all those prude posts between the majority of the people who were either missing the point and defending LeBron and his party, and people that were actually talking about the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Maybe to 65 year old grannies. If you're not one and still had an issue with The Party, then I pity the life you have lived. Every single one of us in here have been to parties 10x worse than that in college.
    You went to parties where the waiters dressed as the celebrant and flew in from zip lines to deliver drinks? Damn, I went to the wrong parties. The only place I see parties like that are on that My Super Sweet 16 show on MTV. Which I guess is a pretty apt comparison.

Am I the only one who thinks wearing jewellery with your own initials on it is a big douchebag move?

Why is this a sticky?

Good college starter Agent_Zero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Why is this a sticky?
    excellent question

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
    excellent question
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by SinJackal
    Actually, it's already been said they stand by the accuracy of the story 100%. Not garbage at all.
    I wasnt talking about the accuracy. The story was garbage. You spend a night partying with Lebron James and all that you can do is describe what happened? No funny jokes, no stories just you calling the man a child for a party that he was paid to attend.

That is why it is garbage.

Give us some insight into how much pull he has and other things that we wouldn't see on the court, don't concentrate on how he treated some waiter.

To me it just seemed like he had some sort of beef with bron.

Banned

33 degree