Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Can anybody be a fan of Jordan/Kobe/Lebron simultaneously

Quote Originally Posted by I LUV KOBE
    Jordan and Kobe are true legends that never quit his team.. Lebrick is a fake legend that choked and joined other 2 superstars to win .5 cheap ring..

fan of both Jordan and Kobe..
    I hope you burn in hell too. Tbh I really think Lebron is the better player overall. Kobe is great and all... but LeBron is just too much.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    It seems like you can't be a fan of all 3 players at the same time on this board. What gives? And if you're on one bandwagon please don't go calling the other fanbase trolls.

All 3 players are unique, all are amazing, each has a case for their own greatness (yes Jordians, allow people to make a case for Kobe).
    If you're a REAL NBA fan, you can be a fan of all 3 cuz you're a fan of the game, and not just a particular player. While you can still have your favorite(s), that doesn't override simple common sense and logic when it comes to discussing the game.

Adbloock<3

I love Kobe I like LeBron I hate MJ.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    If you're a REAL NBA fan, you can be a fan of all 3 cuz you're a fan of the game, and not just a particular player. While you can still have your favorite(s), that doesn't override simple common sense and logic when it comes to discussing the game.
    I can't see why people say you're a bad poster. that was an extremely intellegent and logical answer

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    I appreciate them all, but I'm only a fan of LeBron. Kobe fans annoy me so damn much that it really makes me unsure whether I like him or not. MJ I can't say much about since I rarely see anyone post about him.
    You kinda contridict yourself, no?

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Jordan >>> Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LeBron in terms of fanism. I appreciate watching Kobe's shotjacking fadeaways and what not over LeBron's game for whatever reason.

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    I appreciate them all, but I'm only a fan of LeBron. Kobe fans annoy me so damn much that it really makes me unsure whether I like him or not. MJ I can't say much about since I rarely see anyone post about him.
    What does Kobe fans have to do with Kobe? Why don't you form your own opinion instead of hating on a player based on what his fans say?

I like all 3 players and appreciate all their games. Their 3 for the greatest perimeter players and players overall that the game has ever seen.

I can't stand their fan boys (3 of the worst player fan bases in the NBA), but it doesn't make me "hate" or dislike any of them.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    I can't see why people say you're a bad poster. that was an extremely intellegent and logical answer
    The only people who have a problem with me on here, are the idiots who try to roll up on me with their ret**ded WANNABE e-thug nonsense, and gotten their a**** whooped. I'm a grown man, and have my own thoughts and opinions, if you disagree, that's your right. But don't try to come at me sideways cuz you're offended I don't think the same way you do.

Quote Originally Posted by I LUV KOBE
    Jordan and Kobe are true legends that never quit his team.. Lebrick is a fake legend that choked and joined other 2 superstars to win .5 cheap ring..

fan of both Jordan and Kobe..
    Kobe's heart

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    The only people who have a problem with me on here, are the idiots who try to roll up on me with their ret**ded WANNABE e-thug nonsense, and gotten their a**** whooped. I'm a grown man, and have my own thoughts and opinions, if you disagree, that's your right. But don't try to come at me sideways cuz you're offended I don't think the same way you do.

One thing I can definately agree with you on is the fact that there are cowards on here who love to create multiple accounts to creat fake armies. Admin should really put a leash on it

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Yeah we all know who that clown is, don't we? I wholeheartedly agree on the coward part. They have no opinions of their own, so they come on a discussion board to hate on other people who do. Then try to intimidate you with their fake army of sock puppet accounts. Makes sense, if you don't think about it. And whomever either wants to make false accusations against me for supposedly having sock puppet, or want to believe said asinine false accusations, be my guest.

I'll just add those to the other false accusations leveled against me without any proof whatsoever, for the last 6 months. If ISH ever decides to start doing IP address checks, you're going to see a lot of posters on here disappear, cuz they're really sock puppet accounts of one person, a moron like bwink23/godzuki/32dayz, for instance. But it seems the admin has no interest in doing that, so...........
    Last edited by LakersReign; 07-21-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Yup. Plenty of people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    I like all 3 players and appreciate all their games. Their 3 for the greatest perimeter players and players overall that the game has ever seen.

I can't stand their fan boys (3 of the worst player fan bases in the NBA), but it doesn't make me "hate" or dislike any of them.

I hate the fact that if I defend one one them I'm considered a fanboy ven though i've stated many times on here I don't have a preference. I will stay true to my opinion though the Jordan fanboys tend to be the worse. Especially when they label me a Jordan hater with no substantial evedence of me ever hating the player.

Kobe stans- jokers
    Lebron stans- delusional
    Jordan stans- arrogant and close minded

If you are an objective person then of course.