Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What is the biggest d*ck move you ever made?

I was in a hurry and had to ride the elevator to the 5th floor. I saw this granny walking towards the elevator. She was walking real slow. I don't know why I did it, but my mind just said, "F*ck it" and I pressed the close button. She gave me this "OMG you just did not" look. I just realized that was one of the d*ckish things I've done in a while.

Default Re: What is the biggest d*ck move you ever made?

****ed a soon-to-be-married chick, a week before their wedding. I was also dating her cousin at the time, so it was doubly ****ed up. Feel a little guilty everytime I run into them but the sex was great.

Stole my friends xbox 360 game and sold it on eBay.

Stole over 10 graphing calculators while in high school and sold them on eBay.

Almost got caught stealing a bag of shrimp from Hannaford, I was stopped by loss prevention but I ran away.

I was working at Taco Bell one night in 2008 and I was starving. I was in the break room and I saw a huge burrito up on the top shelf, one that someone had obviously made for themselves. I stuffed it in my pocket and went to the bathroom to eat it When I came back I saw one of the Mexican workers looking around for it, he was on his way home and had made the burrito to take with him for dinner.

Lmfao

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

You're all terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    You're all terrible people.
    "Once went to my friend's house party. Who happened to have a hot sister. She was out of town for some kind retreat. So at one point in the night I snuck in her room and beat off in her underwear drawer."
    -SilkkTheShocker

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...26&postcount=1

NBA rookie of the year

When I was working at the cable company, I had access to all residential accounts. My ex-gf's brother had owed me money and kept bullshtin me. One of those types who claim they are broke, but is constantly wearing new clothes when you see him.

I found through a mutual friend that he was ordering a fight (Mayweather vs Ortiz) and having a party at his condo. A week or so later, it was fight night and I was working that night as well. Right before the main event fight began, I deactivated ALL of his cable boxes. The fight only lasted a few rounds, so he missed the whole fight. Come to find out he had over 30 people at his crib.

It was good payback

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    When I was working at the cable company, I had access to all residential accounts. My ex-gf's brother had owed me money and kept bullshtin me. One of those types who claim they are broke, but is constantly wearing new clothes when you see him.

I found through a mutual friend that he was ordering a fight (Mayweather vs Ortiz) and having a party at his condo. A week or so later, it was fight night and I was working that night as well. Right before the main event fight began, I deactivated ALL of his cable boxes. The fight only lasted a few rounds, so he missed the whole fight. Come to find out he had over 30 people at his crib.

It was good payback

Did you ever tell him what happened?

I dont know if its the biggest ive made, but the most recent. I drove behind a funeral procession to skip a bunch of lights and stop signs just because i was late too work.

Earned not given

Once I met this girl via the internet and I thought she might be around an 8 because of her pics. Dem damn angles got me doe. I met her at the movie theater and she was a whale. The previews started and I said I had to go to the bathroom. I drove home instead and I never talked to her again.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    I dont know if its the biggest ive made, but the most recent. I drove behind a funeral procession to skip a bunch of lights and stop signs just because i was late too work.
    I think that's more of an opportunist than a dickhead

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    Once I met this girl via the internet and I thought she might be around an 8 because of her pics. Dem damn angles got me doe. I met her at the movie theater and she was a whale. The previews started and I said I had to go to the bathroom. I drove home instead and I never talked to her again.
    oh man, that ain't right

That is so fvcked up!

Love Live Life

I don't blame you man.

Women be lying online.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One

It was good payback