Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Have you signed the petition to save this dog?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    I know there are perfectly gentle pittbulls out there, but these instances happen way too frequently. I knew it would be a pittbull before opening the link. Parents are dipshits but the dog's gotta go.
    The owner got to go tbh. Those dog breeds attract idiots, I don't even why.

It seems people are split on this divisive issue.

My best friend is attracted to pitbulls as well. It's a masculine thing. He claimed.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Thought it was a onion story :

But yea, Dog not at fault here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    My best friend is attracted to pitbulls as well. It's a masculine thing. He claimed.
    It aint masculine to fvck dogs bro, I dunno where you been living.

This is a sad situation though, since no one is in the wrong. Kid doesnt know what its doing, dog is just living on basic instincts, owner as far as we know did nothing wrong as the kid approached his dog. As far as the parents it would be hypocritical to blame them entirely since we dont know. Kids are stressful and there are many occasions where they can sneak off before the parent realises. Thing is though most of those times they dont get mauled by a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    He scared more like it

Doesn't matter what breed the dog was. If a four year old walked onto my property and tried to take my Aussie-Lab's bone while she was laying with it or eating it she would **** that kid up.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Doesn't matter what breed the dog was. If a four year old walked onto my property and tried to take my Aussie-Lab's bone while she was laying with it or eating it she would **** that kid up.

yup. this would be almost any dog's reaction if some stranger came up and tried to snatch it's bone

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    I f*cking hate people killing animals for revenge for attacking a person.

Every time some asshat jumps into a tiger cage in a zoo and gets mauled, the tiger gets killed. Blame the retards not the animals. It's not like the dog was rabid and going after people.

Why doesn't stand your ground apply to animals?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    This exactly.

When I was a little kid before I could even remember I nearly got bitten to death by a storekeeper's dog. I violated his area as my mother was busy buying stuff. She admitted it was her fault and wanted the dog to live, but laws say if a dog attacks he has to be put down. It's an awful law imo.

So what happened? Child and it's parents were stupid and the dog won the fight?

The child attacked the dog and the dog was only defending himself. The child's life does not have a greater value than the life of that dog so the child does not have a superior right to "justice".

My Grandad's bitch is an aggressive asshole and you can hardly ever walk beside her place without things getting nasty. Yet no kid in that house has ever been bitten by her in the past 10 years. Their brains know that they should not **** with her. The times she bit me, it was thanks to me bothering her and willingly putting myself into an acknowledged danger.

If your instincts do not recognize a threat, then you deserve the punishment. Of course, this society in which weakness, weirdness, defects and idiocy are perceived as great things and idiots that possess those traits are encouraged and babified instead of getting owned by life will never acknowledge this.

If the kid had wandered into some guy's yard and the dude messed that kid up like that 40 million people would sign a petition to behead the man. **** that dog, a pitbull would be better off dead anyway.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    If the kid had wandered into some guy's yard and the dude messed that kid up like that 40 million people would sign a petition to behead the man. **** that dog, a pitbull would be better off dead anyway.
    are you really comparing a dog's ability to make decisions to an adult human's decision making ability?

There are actually a lot of more aggressive dog breeds over pits out there.

Also, many attacks from other breeds. You hear more about pits because it's a hot topic for ratings.

Blaming the dog for this would be like blaming the child. Neither knows better.

The parents should be held accountable yet I've seen no mention of that.

Again it's a lazy argument by people. Rather than tackle why this kid was wandering around they'll just kill the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    are you really comparing a dog's ability to make decisions to an adult human's decision making ability?
    That's exactly why the dog should be put down.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    There are actually a lot of more aggressive dog breeds over pits out there.

Also, many attacks from other breeds. You hear more about pits because it's a hot topic for ratings.

Blaming the dog for this would be like blaming the child. Neither knows better.

The parents should be held accountable yet I've seen no mention of that.

Again it's a lazy argument by people. Rather than tackle why this kid was wandering around they'll just kill the dog.
    The parents should be held accountable as well, but having a little kid has its own share of headaches, you simply cannot keep track of your children at all time.