Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

Default Re: James Harden admits money was the deciding factor in leaving OKC

i wasn't aware he or anybody else initially said that there was any other reason. people really didn't know that was the reason he left? why else would he?

College star

Turned out better for both teams. OKC is a much better defensive team now, and they were able to acquire a valuable center to eventually replace Perkins.

Houston finally got the superstar they were desperate for for the previous few seasons, and able to use that building piece to lure Dwight.

If Harden didn't completely and utterly choke in the Finals that year, he would have probably gotten his contract.

Very good NBA starter

Obviously money was a factor. His days as a 6th man in OKC were numbered, quickly outgrew it. Were reports of him complaining in the locker room about not getting enough shots against MIA in the Finals.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

I'd rather the player who wears his heart on his sleeve, supports his teammates and brings 100% effort every game then Harden who's effort wavers during the season, doesn't play D and spends most of his time in strip clubs.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    I'd rather the player who wears his heart on his sleeve, supports his teammates and brings 100% effort every game then Harden who's effort wavers during the season, doesn't play D and spends most of his time in strip clubs.
    There are strip clubs in OKC?

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

NBA Superstar

Rockets fans mad Harden in that interview basically seemed regretful that he left OKC

Banned

this. harden is a joke, a cancer and wont ever win ANYTHING

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    There are strip clubs in OKC?
    Bigger ones in Houston I'm assuming

Stay in Oklahoma and make less money...

Go to Houston and make more money...

Feel like thats a pretty obvious answer.

Why is this a thread.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Stay in Oklahoma and make less money...

Go to Houston and make more money...

Feel like thats a pretty obvious answer.

Why is this a thread.
    You'd have to pay me a substantial lot more than I'm making no to move to Houston.

Bet he wishes he could take it back. Houston traffic ftmfl.

NBA Superstar

The whole interview he gave off the vibe like "damn OKC looks like they could win it all and I'm stuck in Houston"

He had one hour to decide his future and ****ed up. It is what it is. He's seeing firsthand the differences between playing with Durant and Westbrook and someone like Dwight who is a notoriously bad/lazy teammate.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Jesus they would be so nasty if they still had harden lol 3 top 10 players

No they wouldn't.

also had to do with okc being a complete shitty hick town

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    also had to do with okc being a complete shitty hick town
    Can't hear you from down there in that sink hole