Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: Tayshaun Prince Fan unaware of trade, waits for a prince who won't arrive

Quote Originally Posted by gin17
    http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/1/3...rince-who-wont

I died a little inside.

I was also a big Prince fan too back in the 2004 Piston's era...
    doubt hes actually a pistons fan. Based on location and his UK undershirt, he probably just roots for wildcats in the league. Otherwise he probably would've high fived at least one other player on the team.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: Tayshaun Prince Fan unaware of trade, waits for a prince who won't arrive

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    What is there not to like about the Prince? He shows up every game and he is a great defender. It is a shame he got traded.
    wtf? Where have you been? Neither of those things are really true

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    sorta the same thing happend to me.

i was in toronto without the internet for a week on a trip to watch the lakers/raptors game in 2008

i went to the game and didnt see kwame brown anywhere. i didn't know why and ended up finding out when i got back home that they traded him for pau gasol

ofcourse its a little different since i hated kwame and was happy we got pau. but still... it was sorta the same confused reaction this guy had.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    The Seinfeld saying, we cheer for clothes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-L7w1K5Zo

"Boo - different shirt".
    Its true tho...

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    What's strange is the fan takes off the jersey immediately like it is no big deal, like he just shrugs it off that his favorite(?) player just got traded. I would have worn the jersey the whole game still out of respect for the player.
    yeah. I would have kept it on as tribute.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    The Seinfeld saying, we cheer for clothes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-L7w1K5Zo

"Boo - different shirt".

National High School Star

I laugh at people that still think Tayshaun Prince's defense is that of the 03-04 version. We are talking about a decade.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Perhaps this is the punishment for Grizzlies owner destroying a title contender team?