Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 344142434445 LastLast

Default Re: Nuggets trade Carmelo Anthony to Knicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I think our fans showed him more love in one game then nuggets fan for 6 yrs?
    Really? Really?

I hope other Knicks fans realize how stupid this sounds

Will Gallo play tonight against Boston ?

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

#notagoodlookson

LOL. A bit of a stretch, but the energy was insane.

I mean... watching his introduction, and the last few minutes of the game, was like watching one of those sports movies, I literally got chills. If the Knicks win a championship, I think this guy will probably be looked to as a god in New York with what he did with Syracuse and now the Knicks.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

LOL only a Knick fan.

One thing's for sure tho everyone is way more upset about Chauncey leaving than Melo leaving. Be interesting to see how the NY media\fans handle Melo if he comes up short tho. Something he would never have to worry about in Denver.

THE NEXT BIG THING

breaking NEWS

you are an ignorant human being

ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

I want a refund, watching Gallo, Chandler and Felton on the nuggets is killing me. I really don't want to put up with Melos stagnant offense and bullshit defense.

Quote Originally Posted by fubu05
    LOL. A bit of a stretch, but the energy was insane.

I mean... watching his introduction, and the last few minutes of the game, was like watching one of those sports movies, I literally got chills. If the Knicks win a championship, I think this guy will probably be looked to as a god in New York with what he did with Syracuse and now the Knicks.
    if melo and amare can man up come playoffs and just concentrate and play real hard, i think they can upset a few teams

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?
    I want a refund, watching Gallo, Chandler and Felton on the nuggets is killing me. I really don't want to put up with Melos stagnant offense and bullshit defense.
    His offense isn't stagnant. Last game he came up clutch in the 4th. He doesn't know any plays so he's obviously a bit lost.

Chandler for Felton is something that I think every Knick fan would do. In the next 2 years, you want Chauncey over Felton, and since Felton was going in the next 2 years anyways, I actually think trading Felton for Billups is better for the Knicks considering experience, leadership, and a defensive mindset.

Here is why you will come to love Melo and forget about Gallo/Chandler.

1) He's Clutch

2) Because he's so good offensively, Amar'e does not have to worry about fouling out, and leaving the team with no offense on the floor, so he can play harder on defense.

3) He is the best rebounding SF along with G. Wallace.

4) Melo does one thing on the court that Chandler/Gallo could never do, he has 3 eyes on him on the court at all times. There were about 6 points in the 4th that Amar'e had where he just pretty much caught the ball in the lane and ran in with no opposition because of all the attention Melo needs.

5) Experience, when those lights shine in the playoffs, his balls will not shrivel and you can count on him to give you big games when you need them.

Now get out of here before you further embarrass yourself.
    Last edited by fubu05; 02-25-2011 at 01:03 AM.

Lol. Alright sheesh. We gave the guy enough love -_- but no I don't want a refund on melo. We don't want to chuck our way into the playoffs we want to work our way there through legit options like our own big 3.

Banned

Props to the Denver crowd, they looked welcoming to the new era.

...or it could be because of their opponent(Boston). LOL

in the same time, knicks fans don't have seen a good team for what, 10 years?

also, remember when Melo hit a knicks player in the face at MSG then run away with so much fear toward his bench?

the answer is maybe in my first sentence...

The knicks duo vs the heat trio Who got the better deal?

Wade, bosh, lebron combined for 6 years together and $327 million

Stoudemire and Carmelo 4 years together and ~$150 assuming the knicks dream scenario and get chris paul for the three last years and another $50 million

Keep in mind that amare and paul have major knee issues, while only wade is injury prone,

The best case scenario the Knicks have a trio in their late prime for 2-4 years,
    -Good shooting team (imo they win nothing but will be the suns with more injuries and more concentrated talent)

While the Heat are going to be awesome this year and for the next 4 or 5 years
    -at first will be extremely athletic (3 yrs) but may waver because none of them can consistently shoot and instead rely on athleticism

So the heat in my opinion got a +35% better deal, and in turn will be that much better for the several years (imo they win 3 'ships)

I am a [COLOR="DarkOrange"]knicks[/COLOR] fan, but if amare, nash, johnson, marion couldnt win it D'antoni system is crap. It would be a different story if he were coaching the Heat though...
    Last edited by lebob23; 02-25-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lebob23
    The knicks duo vs the heat trio Who got the better deal?

Wade, bosh, lebron combined for 6 years together and $327 million

Stoudemire and Carmelo 4 years together and ~$150 assuming the knicks dream scenario and get chris paul for the three last years and another $50 million

Keep in mind that amare and paul have major knee issues, while only wade is injury prone,

The best case scenario the Knicks have a trio in their late prime for 2-4 years,
    -Good shooting team (imo they win nothing but will be the suns with more injuries and more concentrated talent)

While the Heat are going to be awesome this year and for the next 4 or 5 years
    -at first will be extremely athletic (3 yrs) but may waver because none of them can consistently shoot and instead rely on athleticism

So the heat in my opinion got a +35% better deal, and in turn will be that much better for the several years (imo they win 3 'ships)

I am a [COLOR="DarkOrange"]knicks[/COLOR] fan, but if amare, nash, johnson, marion couldnt win it D'antoni system is crap. It would be a different story if he were coaching the Heat though...
    this