Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    When you start threads titled "Why Kobe is the best PG of the last 10 years" you should expect people to argue. If you don't want people to disagree and argue with you, don't start stupid threads.

I've never tried to deny Kobe's greatness. I've said repeatedly I consider him a top 10 player of all-time. I only argue when you try to make ignorant arguments as to why Kobe is great.

i didnt say he was... i asked "is he?"

then i gave a possible case for him being the best play maker/ scoring PG over the last decade since he won 5 titles as his teams main facilitator/ball handler

he handled the job of the pg and just happend to shoot 20 times a game at the same time

the next most successful guy is tony parker with 3 titles

then who? nobody else comes close

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    So...to recap: "poido" says Gasol was said to be the 2010 FMVP "by many." And that's and "unspoken belief" held "by many," as well. But when asked to provide proof of this, couldn't post one single shred of evidence to back anything he said. The sad part is he's dumb enough to think reasonable people are still going to take him seriously
    You seriously have a screw loose dude, you really need to let it go. We have talked enough about it and Im not going to listen to a fanboy Kobe troll argue about everything without logic. Im sure everyone here is tired of that convo, which is why they stopped talking about it and I stopped talking about it. You are crazy, go get some help. Stalker.
    Last edited by poido123; 10-05-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Do they? Or is it you don't want to hear or see anything negative against your favourite player?

Pau Gasol was considered by many to be the better player out of the two. I have seen some radical justifications of Kobe's performances and his no show in the big games, to the point where I wonder if any Kobe fan thinks at all rationally. There are a few of you, so Im not directing this at the knowledgeable Laker fans..
    But CAN'T back that up with anything other than "duh huh duh huh duh huh duh huh...cuz I(32dayz/poido) said so." Keeping in mind, he(32dayz/poido) also says this:

Ive been a long time fan of the game since the first game I watched back in 1987. Thanks for assuming I was born yesterday.
    While still fully expecting reasonable people to take him(32dayz/poido) seriously

Last edited by LakersReign; 10-05-2012 at 08:34 AM.

But CAN'T back that up with anything other than "duh huh duh huh duh huh duh huh...cuz I(32dayz/poido) said so." Keeping in mind, he(32dayz/poido) also says this:

While still fully expecting reasonable people to take him(32dayz/poido) seriously

This guy for real??

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Speechless over his own(32dayz/poido) BLATANT stupidity

Speechless over his own(32dayz/poido) BLATANT stupidity
    Man, get off the crack..Im not far from putting you on ignore, and I rarely use it, and thats even for the most annoying of people.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Man, get off the crack..Im not far from putting you on ignore, and I rarely use it, and thats even for the most annoying of people.
    Nice speech

Like I'm supposed to cry like your boyfriend rrr3, cuz a pure ret**d(32dayz/poido) like you puts me on his little "ignore list." Your boyfriends rrr3, legends66, and kg215 all said the same thing. Yet, for some strange reason, STILL feel COMPELLED to respond to me anyway, cuz they're mad as **** since I REFUSE to see things that CLEARLY....AREN'T there. Good luck with that
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-05-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Very good NBA starter

LOL why is it that Kobe makes so many people mad? This thread is close to 20 pages based on a comment Kobe made that's rooted in fact nothing outlandish was really said. Charles Barkley says Lebron could be better than Jordan and the reasons he gives are bs and I bet you that thread doesn't even hit 10 pages.

Banned

Duncan wouldnt say this because he only won 4 titles

The based gawd mamba is only speaking the truth.

How great is our gawd

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    are these haters really so dumb
    do you guys really need everything to be spelled out and explained to you?

When Kobe said "no one won more than me", it is obvious he meant winning as an essential part of the team. Shaq might be the bigger part of that 3 peat, but without Kobe, it still wasn't going to happen.

Horry? Are you guys serious? We talking about a role player

Are you guys really 3rd graders that have comprehension problems?
    What other NBA player that played an essential part of a team won more rings than Kobe?

Essential players (champions since 2000):
    Heat: Lebron, Wade, Bosh
    Lakers 09-10: Kobe, Pau, Bynum
    Spurs: Manu, Duncan, Parker
    Mavs: Dirk
    Pistons: Billup, Sheed, Ben Wallace, Prince
    Lakers: Shaq, Kobe

these are the guys that are in the discussion, who might not be the #1 in their team, but contributed a huge and vital part in their team winning the championship. who else in there won more rings?

Robert Horry, get the f out of here
    Total opinion.

If Kobe didn't have Shaq in 2000-2002, Lakers DONT make the finals once.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    LOL why is it that Kobe makes so many people mad? This thread is close to 20 pages based on a comment Kobe made that's rooted in fact nothing outlandish was really said. Charles Barkley says Lebron could be better than Jordan and the reasons he gives are bs and I bet you that thread doesn't even hit 10 pages.
    Eh, it probably could hit 10... but this shit was something else. Lot's of agenda from certain posters.

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    Total opinion.

And vice versa.

I'm hungover

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Eh, it probably could hit 10... but this shit was something else. Lot's of agenda from certain posters.
    I doubt bro. I'm sure there have been threads about NBA legends saying that Kobe could be "close" to Jordan, not betrer just close and those bad boys hit 30 pages. Something about Kobe that just makes the hate flow.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    Total opinion.

Just like he had Shaq from 2008 to 2010, oh wait.......