Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Lakers now leading in Howard talks

Default Re: Lakers now leading in Howard talks

"Others" does not necessarily mean us in the lead. But by logic, one would think we should be in the front runner....but who knows.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

trade this mutha fcuka already..to anybody...literally...right now i dont even care
    i give a rat's a$$ anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    trade this mutha fcuka already..to anybody...literally...right now i dont even care
    i give a rat's a$$ anymore
    I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!

Not airballing my layups anymore Da Kobester's Avatar

Whoa! Just now heard it on espn as of 9:20pm pacific that the trade talks between the Magic,Lakers and Rockets coming in heavy and could possibly go down in a couple of days sending Drew to H-Town where he'll commit to signing an extension and the Rockets would send draft picks to the Magic and let the showtime begin bringing D-Ho to the Lakers Whoa!

Exclamation Re: Lakers now leading in Howard talks

Woo Bynum on rockets!! Wow!!! That be a crazy ass team lol!! Dam crazy to watch lakers and rockets!! In da play-off!! Lol!! Luv it!!!

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease lakersNUMBA1's Avatar

I couldn't see Howard on Houston, although they probably have the money to pay him what he wants, but if he wants to win, he'd be dumb not to choose the Lakers.

I guess we will have to wait and find out what he does.. it's going to be a crazy day for the NBA coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by lakersNUMBA1
    I couldn't see Howard on Houston, although they probably have the money to pay him what he wants, but if he wants to win, he'd be dumb not to choose the Lakers.

I guess we will have to wait and find out what he does.. it's going to be a crazy day for the NBA coming up.

Eh......it's Bynum to Houston, Howard to Lakers and Picks to Magic.
    But all this is just until it is actually done.
    I'm not taking anything seriously with Diva boy.

LMAO.......Elliott Teaford of the Daily News calls it a Dwight-mare
    Last edited by DKLaker; 07-11-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Local High School Star

But it's not like DH12 is a bigger Diva than Drew or Kobe or some other Lakers of the past.

i am very relaxt about him. if the Lakers get him very good. he would be great with Nash at the point and would help defending the PnR. if not, our team is ok for the beginning of 2012/13 and should be better on offense with Nash. and there is still a whole season to make some twists.

Local High School Star magicmanfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da Kobester
    Whoa! Just now heard it on espn as of 9:20pm pacific that the trade talks between the Magic,Lakers and Rockets coming in heavy and could possibly go down in a couple of days sending Drew to H-Town where he'll commit to signing an extension and the Rockets would send draft picks to the Magic and let the showtime begin bringing D-Ho to the Lakers Whoa!
    I really don't understand why ORL doesn't want Bynum? He's only
    24, and allstar, and getting better every year....

I am excited about the chance of getting Dwight..... Com' on Mitch!!

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Jazz
    But it's not like DH12 is a bigger Diva than Drew or Kobe or some other Lakers of the past.

i am very relaxt about him. if the Lakers get him very good. he would be great with Nash at the point and would help defending the PnR. if not, our team is ok for the beginning of 2012/13 and should be better on offense with Nash. and there is still a whole season to make some twists.
    Yes he is.......Diva Boy has managed to string along several teams for 2 years now, players have been cut/traded/given away to clear cap room, one moment he demands a trade, then he wants to stay in Orlando, he makes a list of teams he'll go to then changes his mind, then the whole crap about not signing an extension......this has been by far the biggest fiasco in NBA history and for the longest time.

I am fine whether he comes or not.....we really don't need him that bad, at least Bynum can make free throws. (And 3's )

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    ... (And 3's )
    right, our 3p-shooting needs an upgrade. i am not sure that Nash is enough there.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease lakersNUMBA1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    Eh......it's Bynum to Houston, Howard to Lakers and Picks to Magic.
    But all this is just until it is actually done.
    I'm not taking anything seriously with Diva boy.

LMAO.......Elliott Teaford of the Daily News calls it a Dwight-mare
    Well in that case I think the Lakers should keep the core together. Maybe get some new forwards to take Matt Barnes place. We also do need some three point shooters.

All in all I like Bynum, most people don't. I'd rather have him than Howard at this point only because he has the championship experience, and he has been a Laker his whole career. I'd like to see him mature as a player and become the next Shaq (which won't happen) for the Lakers.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by magicmanfan
    I really don't understand why ORL doesn't want Bynum? He's only
    24, and allstar, and getting better every year....

I am excited about the chance of getting Dwight..... Com' on Mitch!!
    Orlando does want Bynum and they think that would be the best deal for their team. The problem is Bynum would have to agree to an extension to stay there. They don't want him to leave after the season.....

NBA lottery pick

I thought it was interesting that Portland and Charlotte apparently offered Brook Lopez a max deal. I don't think Brooklyn was ready to offer him that. If he signed elsewhere they would lose their biggest trading chip and would probably be out of the Dwight sweepstakes. Honestly, if I was Lopez a max contract offer in Portland would be a pretty good deal. He'd be playing next to Aldridge which would make both of their lives easier.