Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: "Dwight Howard is basically Kosta Koufos" - NBA insider in league personnel

that s an insult to Koufos

Default Re: "Dwight Howard is basically Kosta Koufos" - NBA insider in league personnel

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    This is the type of shit I'm sick of hearing.

Why aren't Gerald Green, James White and McGee the best players in the league then? All some of the best athletes.
    Because he has more skill and bball iq than them?

Give Dwight average athleticism and he would probably be a bench player, 10 mpg or so.
    Give those guys average athleticism and they would not sniff the NBA...

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Because they aren't the strongest players in the NBA? You're full of shit if you think Dwight at 240 pounds let's say and not very athletic and strong would thrive.
    Clippersfan86 speaking logically and making sense? WTF is going on here?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    I love how people are rewriting Dwight's career based on how he looks after back surgery. Go refresh yourself on some 09 or '11 Dwight
    who gives a ****, it was in the past. At the moment, he s a shell of his former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
    who gives a ****, it was in the past. At the moment, he s a shell of his former self.
    Way to completely miss the point of my post

It sounds to me like Laker fans want Dwight traded simply because he isn't Shaq. I though Kobe was "the man". Psshhh, what a load of sh*t. It sounds like the team is looking for another superstar to carry Kobe to a title.

Local High School Star Pinkhearts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    It sounds to me like Laker fans want Dwight traded simply because he isn't Shaq. I though Kobe was "the man". Psshhh, what a load of sh*t. It sounds like the team is looking for another superstar to carry Kobe to a title.
    So full of crap. People want Dwight to be like 09 Dwight. He's not right now

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Way to completely miss the point of my post
    Well, in all fairness, it was a VERY complex point. I think the concept of a player's past NOT being worse based on the present is a real mindfuck. Has ISH been lying to me?!