Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: NSA whistleblower Snowden arrives in Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    The HK and Russian governments say he's there, as well as Wikileaks. None of them is the media.
    Yeah, because Chinese and Russian govt officials are completely trustworthy. Wikileaks is completely trustworthy too, they would never peddle a lie in order to protect Snowden.

The fact of the matter is that there is no physical evidence available to the public proving that snowden ever left HK.

A russian official said he is there? Russian officials say a lot of things...
    Last edited by Nanners; 07-03-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    yeah because Chinese and Russian govt officials are completely trustworthy.

the fact of the matter is there is no physical evidence available to the public proving that snowden ever left HK.
    You base this on absolutely nothing other than that you haven't seen a picture. There are dozens of direct sources and hundreds of indirect sources documenting that Snowden is in Moscow, and literally zero evidence that he isn't. Russia and China and Wikileaks are working together meticulously because......?

This is where your little theory belongs: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    Its funny to me how intense the manhunt is for this guy.. Revoked his passport, Pulling planes out of the sky...

Seems you are a bigger criminal in the government's eyes if you happen to snitch and tell their secrets to the public, then if you are a real criminal.

Obama Admin isnt looking like "change we can believe in" right now... all the various scandals, this NSA thing, NDAA, force feeding prisoners in Guantanimo (prisoners who should be freed by now)

Looking more like the sequel to the Bush years...

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

You base this on absolutely nothing other than that you haven't seen a picture. There are dozens of direct sources and hundreds of indirect sources documenting that Snowden is in Moscow, and literally zero evidence that he isn't. Russia and China and Wikileaks are working together meticulously because......?

This is where your little theory belongs: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/
    I base this theory on the fact that NOBODY has seen any physical proof. Literally 100% of the "evidence" that Snowden is currently in Russia is second/third hand word of mouth information.

How about you shut your pie hole on how improbable you think my theory is, and post one bit of evidence that can actually poke a hole in it. Hopefully I dont have to remind you that a quote from a govt official or news report is not evidence.
    Last edited by Nanners; 07-03-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Didn't a CNN corespondent say they saw Snowden on the flight from HK to Moscow?

I base this theory on the fact that NOBODY has seen any physical proof. Literally 100% of the "evidence" that Snowden is currently in Russia is second/third hand word of mouth information.

How about you shut your pie hole on how improbable you think my theory is, and post one bit of evidence that can actually poke a hole in it. Hopefully I dont have to remind you that a quote from a govt official or news report is not evidence.
    If the only proof you accept is "physical proof" in the form of a photograph or video than no such proof has been released.

Of course everything in "the news", any statement from literally anybody involved wether it's government related, independent organisations, journalists, independent companies, independent eye witnesses, all corroboration one another perfectly, all of that is "circumstantial" evidence. You are a clown.

If the only proof you accept is "physical proof" in the form of a photograph or video than no such proof has been released.

Of course everything in "the news", any statement from literally anybody involved wether it's government related, independent organisations, journalists, independent companies, independent eye witnesses, all corroboration one another, all of that is "circumstantial" evidence. You are a clown.
    The only "proof" that Snowden is in Moscow is a bunch of quotes from Putin. The fact that these Putin quotes have been endlessly repeated on CNN does not make them magically true.

Go ahead and spend all day talking about how you think my theory is absurd. Until you are able to actually prove me wrong you can go fvck yourself, simpleton.
    Last edited by Nanners; 07-03-2013 at 05:23 PM.

The only "proof" that Snowden is in Moscow is a bunch of quotes from Putin. The fact that these Putin quotes have been endlessly repeated on CNN does not make them magically true.

You can talk all day about how you think my theory is improbable. Until you are able to prove me wrong you can go fvck yourself, simpleton.
    And what exactly happens when you are proven wrong?

And what exactly happens when you are proven wrong?
    you dont read well do you

Show me one single photograph of Snowden on his plane ride or inside Russia, or any actual evidence other than "the media says hes inside Russia", and I will happily shut my mouth about this conspiracy.

you dont read well do you
    You already backtracked on that quote.

"or any actual evidence other than "the media says hes inside Russia"

Official statements from Russia, or Hong Kong, or Aeroflot, or Wikileaks are a google search away. None of whom are the media. Plenty of sources besides the media have confirmed Snowden is in Russia. But suddenly it became "oh no, not just the media, governments and wikileaks aren't trustworthy either!"

Hume>Kunt.

Nanners is so dumb.

You already backtracked on that quote.

"or any actual evidence other than "the media says hes inside Russia"
    The fvck are you talking about I "backtracked"? Read my first post on this topic.

Despite what Putin might be saying, I am starting to think that Snowden was never in Russia. My guess is that either the entire Russia thing is a rouse created by Snowden to draw attention away from his actual travel plans, or that the US govt already captured snowden and they are the originators of this Russia rumor.
    Official statements from Russia, or Hong Kong, or Aeroflot, or Wikileaks are a google search away. None of whom are the media. Plenty of sources besides the media have confirmed Snowden is in Russia. But suddenly it became "oh no, not just the media, governments and wikileaks aren't trustworthy either!"
    "official statements" =\= evidence

Nanners goes hard

I have no idea where Snowden is in reality.. I assume he is in Russia or on a plane somewhere, but I dont totally discount Nanners theory. Alot of people have been saying different things every day, and Im not too inclined to take any of these guy's word for anything...

The lies and deception is the reason for this fiasco to begin with.. we'll see in due time what the truth of all this is..

Until then, I wouldnt mock or discount anybody's suspicions about what is truly going on

Hume>Kunt.

The fvck are you talking about I "backtracked"? Read my first post on this topic.

"official statements" =\= evidence
    A rouse created by snowden huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    A rouse created by snowden huh?
    my bad

*ruse