Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: TRADE! Kings trade Omri Casspi, pick to Cavaliers for JJ Hickson

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Your so butthurt It's not even funny anymore . Glad he left? Yup I'm sure the rest of Cleveland was pumped as well. Reminds me of a guy getting dumped and being crushed but whenever it's brang up it's simply "I don't even care, she was a bitch anyways".

He wasn't ever going to win being the primary piece in Cleveland? What a load of shit. He won 60+ games two years in a row. Ran into a tough Boston team and an Orlando Magic did that had Howard who was a huge mismatch for them. That's what makes the move hilarious. He may never won a ring but a finals app, 2 60 win seasons? He was eventually going to get extremely close.

You may not win a title? No you 100% won't win a title in the next 7 years. I'll bet my life on it. You'll be near the basement next year. Hope you draft a player even close to as good as James. Most likely? You'll just be a playoff team. Who needs expectations, I'd also rather a rebuilding team than a team that's a contender. Magic should probably just dump Dwight Howard now. Save Magic fans the heartbreak because he'll probably never win a ring in Orlando, just win regular season games and maybe make another playoff run or two. Who needs that. Rebuild .. no expectations.

Cleveland fans are a complete and utter joke. Only people that make me laugh when they hate on James. It was you guy's blowing him for 7 years. The only reason he's not the player you thought he was is because he made a joke out of your franchise on live television

Fcuking owned that butthurt Cleveland fan lmao...

Cavs just making terrible moves this offseason. Drafting that garbage guy at pick no.4 and then trading one of their top 2 players for a freaking Anthony Parker 2.0

Saw a basketball once

The biggest problem with this trade is that Hickson is only 22. He's basically the age of a college graduate. You just don't give up on a very talented young post player like that. You can't.

Quote Originally Posted by wheatonbrando
    The biggest problem with this trade is that Hickson is only 22. He's basically the age of a college graduate. You just don't give up on a very talented young post player like that. You can't.
    Hickson is like 3 months younger than Casspi and has more NBA experience.

Power Forwards are dime a dozen in the NBA, it's the most bloated position in the league. Especially power forwards who can score 13 points on 45% shooting playing for the worst team in the league.

I think the only starters in the NBA who wouldn't be able to do that are Humphries and whoever starts for Phoenix.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Your so butthurt It's not even funny anymore . Glad he left? Yup I'm sure the rest of Cleveland was pumped as well. Reminds me of a guy getting dumped and being crushed but whenever it's brang up it's simply "I don't even care, she was a bitch anyways".

He wasn't ever going to win being the primary piece in Cleveland? What a load of shit. He won 60+ games two years in a row. Ran into a tough Boston team and an Orlando Magic did that had Howard who was a huge mismatch for them. That's what makes the move hilarious. He may never won a ring but a finals app, 2 60 win seasons? He was eventually going to get extremely close.

You may not win a title? No you 100% won't win a title in the next 7 years. I'll bet my life on it. You'll be near the basement next year. Hope you draft a player even close to as good as James. Most likely? You'll just be a playoff team. Who needs expectations, I'd also rather a rebuilding team than a team that's a contender. Magic should probably just dump Dwight Howard now. Save Magic fans the heartbreak because he'll probably never win a ring in Orlando, just win regular season games and maybe make another playoff run or two. Who needs that. Rebuild .. no expectations.

Cleveland fans are a complete and utter joke. Only people that make me laugh when they hate on James. It was you guy's blowing him for 7 years. The only reason he's not the player you thought he was is because he made a joke out of your franchise on live television
    Do you honestly expect anyone to read all of that drivel? I mean, it would be one thing if it was written by a poster that was -- you know -- worth a sh!t... But, you have to know your place and post accordingly.

That is a bunch of wasted keystrokes.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

You're a short sighted fool. I totally agree with that guy. I wasn't happy James left, but it's a year past now and I'm over it and I am able to look at the positives. One of those positives is this: he was no Jordan. He was a Pippen. And Pippen doesn't win titles on his own. FACT. We weren't going anywhere with him.

Saying I'm glad he left is not entirely true, but **** if I'm unable to see the positives of it.

In fact I think the parting of ways was mutually beneficial for both the Cavs, who got rid of a quitter and a guy who refused to commit and thus handicapped the team, and for LeBron, who went to a team that will actually win a title.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    I spend time thinking about basketball. Over the last year? Yea, I actually do like what the Cavs have done.

I was talking about the previous 7. I don't like their draft this year, but its a crap shoot anyway with level of talent of this years' class.

The only thing I ever had against the Cavs/fans is when people tried to act like the team did a great job building the team around Lebron. I thought they did a crap job.

Just like I think the Mavs did a pretty crap job building around Dirk for a good 7 year stretch.
    Hindsight is 20/20, they did a crap job in hindsight but look at what they had to work with: no good draft picks and a superstar who REFUSED to commit to the team or recruit players.

Quote Originally Posted by ctown4eva
    You're a short sighted fool. I totally agree with that guy. I wasn't happy James left, but it's a year past now and I'm over it and I am able to look at the positives. One of those positives is this: he was no Jordan. He was a Pippen. And Pippen doesn't win titles on his own. FACT. We weren't going anywhere with him.

Saying I'm glad he left is not entirely true, but **** if I'm unable to see the positives of it.

In fact I think the parting of ways was mutually beneficial for both the Cavs, who got rid of a quitter and a guy who refused to commit and thus handicapped the team, and for LeBron, who went to a team that will actually win a title.
    Do you honestly expect anyone to read all of that drivel? I mean, it would be one thing if it was written by a poster that was -- you know -- worth a sh!t... But, you have to know your place and post accordingly.

Banned

real talks.

Lebron cant win with Wade and Bosh. No way in hell was he winning with Hickson. He needs Magic and Bird

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO

The equivalent of a decent sized paragraph is beyond your reading comprehension, you take the time to still reply to it anyways, AND THEN... and then!!! ... you decide to insult me for not being a regular poster.

Are these forums that bad?

Default Re: Hickson for Casspi? Advanced talks

Oh Cleveland...

"The first round pick acquired from Sacramento is lottery-protected in 2012 (1-14). The pick is then protected in 2013 (1-13), 2014 (1-12) and 2015-2017 (1-10). If the pick is not conveyed by 2017, then Sacramento will convey its own 2017 second round draft pick to the Cavaliers protected (56-60)."

Wow.
    I don't know, Hickson was having some bad spells earlier in the season, but when Scott f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king set him straight he was scoring double-doubles at will almost. But that protection bs is....I just vomited a lil'

The equivalent of a decent sized paragraph is beyond your reading comprehension, you take the time to still reply to it anyways, AND THEN... and then!!! ... you decide to insult me for not being a regular poster.

Are these forums that bad?
    Apparently you didnt see a couple posts before yours. I was mocking that butthurt Clevelander. Chill out there little guy.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Apparently you didnt see a couple posts before yours. I was mocking that butthurt Clevelander. Chill out there little guy.
    I missed it- but I still agree with his original point.

That Nuggets guy is a retard.

I missed it- but I still agree with his original point.

That Nuggets guy is a retard.
    Maybe in your guys opinion. But that RedBlack guy is acting like he is on a high horse cause he post here 24/7

I am your soldier!

What's Sac's depth chart looking like right now?